WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Well done Minnie :D
Well blooming done :D

Fandabbydosy Minnie. Walk tall girl you are doing so well.
Mere x

A very busy day today :D Popped into town for a couple of hours and then took my little lab for an hours walk in the woods. She loves having a paddle in the spring there.

Anyway, in town I saw the perfect thing in the clearance section of WHS. After speaking to Ali, who was on about meals choices, I thought about creating a scrapbook filled with healthy meals before I start maintenance.

I'll post a pic but its a lovely recipe binder with dividers and note pages. It was half price so I bought it for £5.99! I'm going to change the dividers by calories though- so have 0-200cals, 200-400 or something like that!

I do love a good bargain!

20130406_165500.jpg20130406_165509.jpg

Lovely little book. Dividing by callories is a great idea. Think I will try doing the same.
Mere x

Brilliant, and the folder is gorg too! Did they have any other designs? Might invest in one myself :) x

No that was the only one there but they do other like scrap booky things but I liked this one because it says 'Recipes' on the front and because of the ringbinder can add/take things out when need be!
The works also do scrapbooks- quite cheap to! x

Thats a great idea !! :)

Oooo gonna have to go and have a ratch in some shops me thinks :) splitting by calorie content sounds a good idea too - might just copy you on that too! X

Have a lovely day Hun xx

Thanks ED :D

Another slightly warmer today so took my dog for another long walk in the woods :D She absolutely loves it!

I do wonder what affects these long treks might have on weightloss but really enjoyed it anyway! Knowing me, I'll prob put on a couple of lbs! I was thinking in the evenings going for some short jogs with OH and my dog.

I'm struggling to drink all the water today- just dont feel like it!

OH has his Dad around ours at the mo- who turned up unannounced! Am I the only one who hates it when people do that?! I like to have a good tidy before anyone come. Also have just steamed my face and squeezed a spot!! Very unattractive! So I am upstairs in hiding!

20130407_145158.jpg

Depends on who arrives unnanounced. I bet OH's dad never notices if house needs a tidy or not as most men don't.
Mere x

Mere is so right there. Men and cleaning don't go together. Lol

I am sure the house will be fine. We always think our own house is a mess when as said already people don't even notice. He will just be happy to see you

Good morning Minnie.

WOW! Well done in dropping down into the next stone bracket, you're doing fab xx

Oh and I also agree with the others, most men really don't notice untidyness :D

So I had such horrible dream last night.

I dreamt I'd gone to cosmos and filled up my plate with foods from around the world!! It was so vivid! I woke up and felt so bloated like it was actually true. When I realised it was a dream I felt so glad that I didnt break my diet!!

Crazy mind playing tricks on me!!

what a strange dream, I think we get a bit obsessed on this diet and so its bound to effect our dreams. Nice to know it was a dream and you hadnt raided the fridge in the night... can you imagine!

Haha I think it was because I saw on facebook one of my friends had been to Cosmo's for lunch! I love Cosmo's too- obviously my sub concious does too!

I have trippy dreams sometimes too and very vivid, I think it's our subconscious having a clear and file session.x

Maybe that's the trick to staying slim, just dream about those amazing meals, but in the waking hours stick to the diet lol

Back