WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

I had food dreams at the beginning of this journey but don't get them now. Would be worse if you thought your were dreaming when in actual fact you were shovelling the food in.:eek:
Mere x

Ha ha ha Lol. Stay strong ladies we are not even allowed to dream about food.
Remember its only fuel. These dreams can lead us to the bad path.

Haha I haven't had any food dreams before! :D I think it was good the fact I woke up regretting it then wanting more! It's weird though that in my dream I knew I couldn't/shouldn't have the food!

Ahh weird dreams are so odd! I had one where I mixed my shake and put it in a sandwich, took a bite and then freaked because it was carbs. Woke up very confused with myself lol

I think the bread would be very soggy:eek:!
Mere x

Big weekend approaching Hun! What weight did these friends last see you at?

Hope you have a fab time! :) xx

A very big weekend indeed! These bunch of friends haven't seen me since I was 16 stone! :eek:

I will be gutted if they think I look the same and don't notice a difference!! Lol.

I've been in two minds to go really. It turns out it's going to be a bit of a couple fest- my friends are all in new loved up relationships so I'm worried that I'm going to feel a bit of a lemon on my tod!! Also, sleeping arrangements mean I will be sleeping in a room with one of the couples which I am dreading!!
There's also all the alcohol and diet situation! I'm also in a fluster about what to wear!

I know I will probably enjoy it and I am looking forward to seeing them but just put off with this whole couples thing :S

On the positive, I should be getting some S&S products today- just a couple of 'dinners' which I am really looking forward to trying. I do miss savory things and having not liked the carbonara, I can't wait to try spag bol! When I went shoppin last week, I saw so many shops do their own version of a TFR diet inc superdrug,tesco, sainsburies etc plus loads of other internet sites. They had slightly more carbs and cals but did do the ready made shakes- tetra packs I think the Cambridge Diet calls them so I hope Exante jumps on the bandwagon soon!

Please review the slim and save proper meals for us. I miss foooooooood.x

I will do for sure! I can't wait! I hope they arn't terrible! Though after nearly 14 weeks of shakes, bars and the occasional piece of grilled chicken and salad, anything will taste nice haha!!

I might have one for lunch actually if it comes around lunchtime which my postie normally does x

Hi Minnie like you I would not be happy sharing a room with a couple especially if having a drink makes them amorous :eek:
Do you not have any alternative?
On what to wear dig everything out of your wardrobe and wear the most flattering. If everything is too big now which it probably will be then go out and buy something. Although you are not at the end of your journey and probably do not want to spend money on clothes that will not fit for long this is a special occasion.
Mere x

Hi Minnie, your mates are bound to see a difference. You're over 3 stones lighter now!

I'm with Mere on this, if you can afford to go treat yourself to something new xx

I have ordered something it should come in the post soon. If its no good, then I have given myself Friday to get something!

I did say on the phone to my friend (whose house I'm staying at) that I wasn't overly keen on staying in the living room with my other friend and her boyfriend. Exactly Mere- we all know what effects alcohol can have on people and I will be sober! My friend was like, Ah it's alright it's only for one night!

One night too many maybe! I don't know whether to speak to my friend again and just say 'look, I do feel uncomfortable what can I do about it?' or text me other friend and just say something like, 'I'm looking forward to meeting him, but you do know we're all going to have to sleep in the same room together'. I have never met him before either :S My friend whose bday it is didn't actually invite so she was unaware that this would be the sleeping arrangement!

Am I being really fussy?!

No you are not being fussy at all.
Mere x

Yes deffo, treat yourself and knock them all dead :D

OMG of course they are going to notice!!! Of course!!! :D You are so small now, do you remember your in the 11s ;) 16s to 11s!! Amazing difference, you are going to feel on such a high with compliments, unless anyone is jealous, but I'm sure your mates are lovely.

You never know, you may be on such a happy high and end up not giving a damn about the room situation on the day. We can change our minds so much. You're not being fussy though, speak up and see if anything can be arranged :) How about the sofa? xx

If they don't notice it's because they're jealous. You're right to be concerned at sharing a room with a couple, not least someone you've never met before! If push came to shove I'd probably book myself in a cheap hotel/b&b, if anyone had a problem with it it'd be their problem! Are there any other options, someone who lives close by you could stay with?

Thanks guys it's nice to know I am not just being a whinger! I did ask if there were any hotels near by. Trouble is, its not the nicest area of London so I've heard (Brixton?) so don't know if I'd want to stay by myself in a hotel.

Apparently now there are a few more people staying over, so it might be a squash and a squeeze now but at least it won't be a cosy threesome! They've only got one sofa so I'll be on the floor. Not ideal really- I do like home comforts and my own bed but if we get in late then I won't be there for long and luckily on Monday I have a staff INSET so don't actually teach until Tuesday and have Tuesday afternoon as my planning time :D

I hope my dress fits :D Its so difficult knowing what size to get now. I use to get the biggest size shops had 18 for snug fit- 22 for that extra bit of roominess! I ordered a 14- it's from Dorothy P's and I normally find they are quite generous with sizes. Failing that I'll be dashing to the shops Friday!

Yeah you dont want to be wandering around Brixton on your own :( If there's more of you it wont be such an issue, although sharing a room with people you dont know is always awkward. Actually even if you know them it can be awkward.

I think you will enjoy your weekend whatever as you have been looking forward to it for a long time. Size 22 to 14 you star you ofcourse your friends are going to be showering you with compliments.
Mere x

Yeah I didn't think I'd want to be on my own in Brixton :S

I know what you mean Jael. Hopefully I'll get to know them better in the day- the people I don't know that is- which will make the night easier.

I think I probably will drink a couple. My friends who's doing the cambridge diet said I'll be so paranoid of getting drunk that I will take it steady. Will just have something like porridge for brekkie, jacket pot and salad for lunch and I haven't decided tea yet but something I can take with me as they are all havng pizza :S

Ahh thanks Mere :D Fingers crossed the 14 fits!!

I think I would feel awkward if I didn't know them, and I have been camping with complete strangers before, for a couse !
The difference is, we had no alcohol.
If there is more than just you bedding down, it won't be so bad :)
Your meals choices sound good Minnie, if you do have a couple :)
Remember, a big glass of water before bed ;)

Back