WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Wowee! Huge loss well done hun! Very nearly HALF A CENTURY lost now!! Unbelieveable isn't it?! Have a fab weekend hun, Hope TOTM eases quickly today for you. Your friends wont recognise you!!! xx

4lbs that's amazing, well done that's brilliant, you must be so proud of yourself, fantastic. You are doing so well.

Thanks Carrie :)

Well in the end I have weighed and was much expecting a gain with how bloated I feel.

BUT.............

I've only gone and lost 4lb this week!! I don't blimmin believe it!!

Fantastic loss enjoy your weekend.
Mere x

Yaaay well done you. Thats a fab loss.

Thanks guys I'm so shocked!! At least if I have a little drink at the weekend I shouldn't go into the 12's again!

Today I decided to venture into townto get a few bits for the weekend on my own. This is quite a big achievement for me! I used to go to town on my own all the time before when I was smaller but since being bigger have always felt to self concious to go by myself. I'd want to park close to shops- not because I was too lazy to walk- to reduce the chances of people seeing me walk! Ridiculus I know but if I hadto go to town I'd nip and and out.

so was really looking forward to going today. Needed to get some knickers as mine as still from 47lb ago and have been hanging from my bum like a child who has had accident! You know what I mean! lol. Well managed to get a few bits I needed and felt confident walking around and going into shops. Unfortunately i forgot I took a laxative yday to get rid of some of my bloating and lets just say they began to work. I managed to pay for my items and get home before they did their job. I am gutted I had to come home early but I guess I saved money from not going in any more shops!

Just tryin to decide on an outfit now. May take a pic of each and get you guys to judge! xx

That's so great that you feel confident again :)

My laxative I took this morning is working already, I wasn't expecting it to for a good few hours yet :( But at least I'm not feeling so sore and bloated anymore either :)

Minnie I love the knickers comment. It is the unexpected things about this diet that I love like your knickers being far too big. For me it was putting on a coat I had not worn for about 6 months and finding it was huge on me. Would love to see some pics of your different choices of outfits.
Mere x

Haha Mere it's so funny, I don't know why I haven't downsized knickers yet! I guess I forgot that they would also become too big!

Well, I'm so glad I came back from town when I did. I have not stopping 'going' since!

I actually think it may be more than the laxatives. I have been really off 'food' since yesterday and when I made a shake earlier I actually felt sick at the thought of having something- and did retch.

I hope I feel better. Looking forward to tomorrow now. :D Made my friend some cakes and they look delicious! It was my first time piping too!
20130411_153648.jpg

Ooo they look gorgeous!

The piping looks great, love the colours!

The cupcakes are really pretty and I'm pleased to say I can look at them and admire them without wanting to have one :D

Those cupcakes look almost too pretty to eat! Well done, Minnie! Yum, yum, yum...

Minnie you are another creative star. Your cakes look too lovely to eat.
Mere x

I know, I'm glad I won't be eating them because I wouldn't want to spoil them!

So weighed this morning and I have lost another lb since yesterday! So 11stone 9lb now! So close to no longer being obese! I have decided, that while I seem to be on a roll what with losing quite quickly since week 13, that I am not going to spoil it by having a drink tonight or coming off plan to drink. My BMI is really important to me and to be finally overweight than morbidly obese where I was at 16stone would be an amazing feeling and I'm so close! The thought of eating something proper with carbs in scares me and I am still baffled by the whole coming out of ketosis thing. It's not really worth it for what could be 2 drinks! One of the reasons I wanted to drink was because of the pre drinking and drinking games but I'm only going to be able to have 2ish drinks so I'm not going to be playing them long anyway! I did ask my friend what time do you think we will be going out and she said before 12!!!!! Holy moly! Thats a very long pre drinking time- I'm going to be ready for bed by then. I did think about having some chicken or tuna salad and extra e.g.a working solution day to keep me going!!

You could still join in the drinking games but with soft drink. It is the taking part not the getting drunk that is important. Or you could be a kind of cheer leader! :D
Mere x

Like me Mere lol, I joined in the drinking games and drank 2 litres of Coke Zero in 5 hours haha. Glad you have made a decision hun! Have a fab time, I learnt last night you can have a good night with no drink or food, and the feeling the next day is amazing!! Cant wait to hear the gossip when you're back, all your friends are going to be amazed :D I haven't downsized knickers yet, 50lbs later! but that's because I have squeezed into my size 12s through all my weight gain haha. Now they actually fit! xx

Sounds like a great plan Minnie :D
As Mere says, cheer lead or volunteer to be the impartial judge who has to stay sober to remain impartial ;), for the drinking games :D
Enjoy your night :D

Hey guys I'm back from my little venture!

I had the most amazing time! I didn't feel the need to drink at all and stuck to water and coke zero all night :) It made have to be confident without the help of a little drink and it felt great to be my old self again! My friends noticed how much happier I felt and described me as an emerging butterfly! They said they hated seeing me so unhappy before.

Oh and they were beyond shocked to see me! They were literally gobsmacked as they had no idea! I was compliamented so much throughout my weekend with the most wonderful things and really feel lucky to have such lovely and supportive friends! I feel on top of the world today and now I've seen all my friends and family I can't wait to get to goal :D

I feel great about the fact I didn't drink and excited about my weightloss. I'm so glad I didn't drink as I know today would have been hard not to turn to carbs. In fact, everyone today said how chirpy and fresh faced I looked and we're jealous because they felt so awful!

Ridiculously beaming post! Apoligies! :D

Sounds like you had an amazing time, that's so great :D No need to apologise for being happy, you deserve it!

I'm so happy for you hon that you stuck to your guns and still had an amazing time, well done!!!!! And see everyone noticed how great you look too, there was no doubt in my mind that they'd notice, even though you didnt think they would :)

Back