WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Hi Minnie
Glad your time away turned out so well. You must be floating on air today. Well done.
Mere x

You beam away Minnie :D
I am chuffed that it all worked out so well for you :D
Well done :D

well done mini, what a great feeling, and such great friends, gives you renewed vigor and determination!

Sound like a very successful weekend alll round! Well done you! :)

Hi guys,

Thanks for your comments about my weekend, glad you don't mind me gushing haha!

Weighed this morning and I'm another lb down so get my 49lb badge! Yay! 1lb away from my half a century milestone badge thing too! (Thanks ED- I never knew they existed until you said the other day!

I went back to work today after two weeks off! Again, the girls were saying 'Ooh look at you skinny minnie' because they thought I'd lost loads in the 2 weeks they hadn't seen me! This diet is crazy- never had such noticable losses in such short amounts of time! I have to say the compliments are great but I still don't know how to take them!

I hope you've all had good days, will be catching up in a bit xx

Well done on your loss Minnie. Compliments just smile sweetly and say thanks. :D
Mere x

Well done minnie :D
As mere says, all is needed is a simple thanks and a smile :D

Thanks guys I couldn't really be doing this without the support from you ladies!

I must sound like I have huge amounts of friends doing this diet as I'm always refer to people I know doing the diet! (You guys) They probably don't realise your forum friends :D

I'm so excited to get to goal, I feel like it's getting closer day by day. I know if I aim for in the 8's I have a long way to go but to get to my original goal of 9stone6lb it feels so in grasp. When I start I was nearly 6 stone away from this target, now I'm 2! Crazy! I never thought I'd actually get this far or lose this much.

Been a bit rubbish on the water front today best keep glugging!

That post made me laugh as I do that too.. I'm like " yeah, my friends lost this and has done this " haha. I feel a wee bond with everyone on here :) xxx

I think we all feel the bond on here because we are all on a difficult journey and need to support each other. I have never come across more supportive friends than on here. You are all such a great bunch of people.
Mere x

Haha it's so funny isn't it! The other day I went to look on Jael's facebook page at her jewellery and typed in 'Jael' before realising what I was doing wrong!

I'm always like that too- this lady I know..etc. I mentioned you Mere the other day when recommending my sister youtubed colon massage as she has a nasty spinal injury which damaged her ability to go to the toilet- she was only late twenties at the time of the inciden and has been taking 4 lots of fibregel (sp?). She can't take laxatives as they are too aggressive. So hopefully she wil have some luck!

But your right Mere, never had such good advice! Which is good because you guys have seen how I swap and change my mind so many times and need the views of others :D

Awww :grouphugg:

LOL sometimes I have to remember not to put people's real names on here, but I always think of your real names when I reply to posts on here :) I do feel like I've made some great friends and I hope once we're all at goal that we still keep in touch :)

Jael I don't know anyone's real name except your first name because you posted your logos but sometimes I almost sign with my real name because it starts with the same letter. I am like you and hope that we will all keep in touch once everyone reaches goal.
Mere x

They should do like Exante conventions where you can all meet up and catch up with some of the exante experts and products there to access/purchase!

Some freebies would be nice too!

Maybe you should suggest that to Exante.
I wonder if we would recognise each other!
Mere x

Back