WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

That would give me more incentive to get to goal.

Having to face everyone, i would like to do it as a success rather than a failure! :)

Yeah perhaps I should actually! I think it's quite a good idea actually! :D I'd deffo go!

I'd recognise ED, Carrie and Jael as they've added me on FB but your pic is small so maybe not! I find it hard to imagine some of you on here- like putting face to person until people talk about kids, husbands I start to put an age and then have an idea of what some of you may look like! I could be totally wrong and ost prob am!

We should deffo arrange a meeting though we are all from all over the country!

It would be lovely to meet up at some point :) Maybe we should all go to centerparcs and have a girly weekend with spa treatments ;)

I'd defo be up for that! Would be amazing to have a girls weekend with you fab ladies! Xxx

Good morning Minnie, glad you enjoyed your night out and are enjoying lots of compliments.

Well deserved hun, you've done amazing.

WOW! Just 1 more lb to half a century!!! Fabulous, well done xx

Haha it's so funny isn't it! The other day I went to look on Jael's facebook page at her jewellery and typed in 'Jael' before realising what I was doing wrong!

I'm always like that too- this lady I know..etc. I mentioned you Mere the other day when recommending my sister youtubed colon massage as she has a nasty spinal injury which damaged her ability to go to the toilet- she was only late twenties at the time of the inciden and has been taking 4 lots of fibregel (sp?). She can't take laxatives as they are too aggressive. So hopefully she wil have some luck!

But your right Mere, never had such good advice! Which is good because you guys have seen how I swap and change my mind so many times and need the views of others :D

Awww :grouphugg:

i agree too, I refer to you as friends when talking about the diet with my mother haha. I did the same with Jael too! She wrote on my Easter album on FB and I wrote back 'Thanks Jael, happy Easter' then clicked, and deleted it sharpish!

Do you have Harry on yours WSM and Carrie? I know you do Jael. Look on my profile and she's the last person I became friends with.

weekend sounds fab Hun I'm sooooo pleased it went so well!! Isn't it fab how we feel n these events now? I'm sure it's the same for you before, feeling low etc.. But now we've lost this weight it's like we are full of energy and talk away like no tomorrow! I'm not as shy anymore at all!

Youre doing so fab as always! Crazy that goals are now within seeing distance. For me it's less excitement and more fear creeping in, not sure why. This diet has become the norm hasn't it. I know I will maintain etc but I still feel nervous as I get closer to the end! Thankfully we all have each other through the whole thing so it's not like we are alone once at goal :)

have a fab day slinky xxx

haha you can call me Jael on my fb, I dont mind. I use jael001 for other forums so lots of people are familiar with it. And for those that dont know, JL are my initials, so it became Jael. I remember years ago watching America's Next Top Model and there was a girl on there called Jael and I liked it and decided to use it for myself.

That's awesome lol and it's a lovely name xx

A spa weekend sounds great I can just see us all strutting our stuff round the poolside, sipping water of course.
When we met we would all have to wear an orange rosette or something so that we would know each other!
All sounds very cloak and dagger!!!!!
Mere x

I've never been to a spa - always too ashamed of myself, but maybe in the future :)

I was in the spa at the gym this morning it is great as it is so relaxing. I lie back and just let my mind wander where it will. :)
Mere x

I love spa breaks, I haven't done one for quite a while. I might treat myself to a massage and a facial sometime soon (when I stop spending money on beads, it's leaving me short this month, oops).

I have never had a spa break!

I would have to have a couple of months notice to drop some weight but good incentive too keep on track :)

I have never had a spa break either but I treat myself to a wallow in the spa at the gym every other week. :D
Mere x

It would be lovely to meet up at some point :) Maybe we should all go to centerparcs and have a girly weekend with spa treatments ;)

A spa sounds fabulous! We should think about doing something in the october half term or something- gives people a bit of time to get to goal :)

Good morning Minnie, glad you enjoyed your night out and are enjoying lots of compliments.

Well deserved hun, you've done amazing.

WOW! Just 1 more lb to half a century!!! Fabulous, well done xx

Ahh thanks hun! I know I can't believe it! Hope your well :D

Spa weekend would be a great idea!

Well done minnie, you're doing amazing :) xx

Thanks Ali :D We should most deffo have a lovely spa weekend :D

weekend sounds fab Hun I'm sooooo pleased it went so well!! Isn't it fab how we feel n these events now? I'm sure it's the same for you before, feeling low etc.. But now we've lost this weight it's like we are full of energy and talk away like no tomorrow! I'm not as shy anymore at all!

Youre doing so fab as always! Crazy that goals are now within seeing distance. For me it's less excitement and more fear creeping in, not sure why. This diet has become the norm hasn't it. I know I will maintain etc but I still feel nervous as I get closer to the end! Thankfully we all have each other through the whole thing so it's not like we are alone once at goal :)

have a fab day slinky xxx

Thanks ED- these 11's are going to quick at the moment but as usual it will probably the last stretch out of the stone that will go slow :)

It's amazing for your confidence. I found I felt more socially acceptable and worth talking too! Whereas before I'd never feel people would want to and that I didn't fit in.

I guess it's maintainance that is the scary part of this journey- which is prob why fear sets in!

I've never been to a spa - always too ashamed of myself, but maybe in the future :)

No I haven't either but we deffo deserve it ladies! I'm sure once you've got to goal you won't be ashamed and will want to have a good old pamper!

I have never had a spa break!

I would have to have a couple of months notice to drop some weight but good incentive too keep on track :)

An amazing incentive I'll say!

How are you doing today minnie?

Hey Ali, I'm okay thanks :) Though day didn' start off well showing a gain on the scales- very random. Don't know whether has something to do with weighing an hour earlier because I'm back at work or because of TOTM. Not happy tho! I'm figuring it's prob because of TOTM as it is soooo heavy that I have had to be changing super tampons really frequently- even in the night!! It's getting heavier towards the end of the cycle which is random! I know it can't be fat gain but still it's annoying because I'd given myself my badge- now I feel like i have to take it away!!

How are you getting on? Still well?

Will catch up on diaries soon xx

Oh and earlier I drank from the wrong glass- coke instead of zero!! It was only a sip but hope it doesn't affect ketosis! Surely a small amount of citric acid should be ok?

Oooh that sounds unpleasant, I used to have TOTM like that every month which is why I ended up with the coil, it regulated everything and stopped my periods completely after a little while (which is why it's annoying to have them back again now). I did try the pill but I was too fat and it wasn't working apparently.

I wouldn't worry about a sip of coke, I can't imagine a sip will do any harm, there can only be the tiniest amount of citric acid in that.

TOTM is a right bugger for messing up what the scales say, particularly when it's so heavy. Is that usual for you? Mine have gone berserk since starting exante, I think the losses trigger something, surge of hormones maybe, and our bodies react with intense TOTM :(

Hope it eases off soon, plenty of hot water bottles for you I'd say.

I doubt the small amount of coke will have an impact, bet it tasted completely different with all that sugar! Xx

Thanks guys, fingers crossed it doesn't impact!

Well, I've never had regular periods! I was on the pill until last year when I was taken off because I was too fat! Only went back on recently but 8 days into the pill packet- a period started. Think it's the hormones in the pill that has caused it to come on and as its been nearly 4 months since my last- it's makng up for lost time!! It's strange though- I thought it was easing off but it's now getting heavier! Odd!

Will just have to put up with it and hope the scales will even out before WI!

Back