WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Well whatever the scales do, at least you know it's not fat, it'll only be water retention. And once TOTM is over, you should see a big difference :)

Course it's TOTM Hun, leave that badge right there you've earnt every lb of that!!! :D

That joking 'gain' will go, it's deffo TOTM just ignore it, and don't worry about the sip of Coke! Do what you want about WI Hun it's your journey your choice :) Just remember to ignore the changes during TOTM right now :D xx

Good advice there ED. :)
Mere x

OH's bringing home a chinese for himself :eek:

I'm freaking out- I love chinese it's my favourite! Will power will be tested tonight. Ahhh!

Good luck resisting minnie :cross:

You can do it, if you were able to go out on Saturday night and resist eating and drinking you can do anything! You dont want chinese, it'll give you tummy ache all night :D

you seriously dont need Chinese - you seriously dont need chinese.... stay focused :D

Ahh thanks ladies- soooo hard to resist but he's ate it and it's over. Made my mouth water though! I really do love chinese though!

Congratulations Minnie on resisting the Chinese. You are showing tremendous strength of character. :D
Mere x

Well done minnie, thats some willpower you have there! :)

Great stuff Minnie, I am having a similar challenge tonight, as my son is having a baguette with Chicken & bacon and it smells delicious. You did so well

Thanks guys- was sooo hard. I haven't really had to face that before as OH normally cooks food I'm not that keen on. But chinese yum.

He's just done round 2 and finished off! I thought the ordeal was over!

I did end up having 2 peas from his chinese chicken curry :S but far from the end of the world!! Haha! Still a bit naughty I suppose. Oops.

It's funny how I have such focused weeks where I have only 3 shakes a day and 4 litres of water. Then other weeks, like this week, I want to eat EVERYTHING and can't drink water!

2 peas!!! What? Sorry but this sounds so funny. Did you enjoy them? I am sure you will be fine.

I am the same I have days where I'm not interested in food at all and others where I feel like I could eat anything and everything

Haha yep 2 peas- I love peas! I miss veg so much! Haa well I'm sure the chicken would have tasted nicer and the chilli beef- but the peas were nice- not very filling though ;-)

It must be because of TOTM for me! I've only had one since Exante so I guess I don't normally have to deal with these cravings!

Hahaha :D
2 peas !!!!
Outrageous ;)
Reminds me of a diary I read when I first started, whereby the author put 2 cocopops into her mouth, sucked the chocolate off, then spat them out again !!!
The diet does send you mad !
;)

Well done WSM excellent as per!! Lmao 2 peas, you do make me smile! Was it you who licked a couple of twiglets and threw them away before haha! :D

As I'm looking for maintaining opinions, what do you all think about Chinese? Is it banned for life as its very fattening etc and not fresh/organic etc.. Or will it be part of the treat foods?

Like i know Marge is a great cook and makes things from scratch etc.. Marge did you ever have a take away or are you totally pro-healthy/wholesome? A few weeks back I had this idea that I would have to eat all my food from organic shops and the butchers because of the whole processed foods thing, Im a confused soul. Are we all against junk food and fast food places for life now, or is that daft? It's really hard to say right now I now, it can't be said for sure while we are on some hunger killing drug lol. I just don't know if everyone plans them nights in with wine and a take away or is all that devils food? I'm talking about as odd treats etc as iv been talking about in my diary etc! What do you think WSM?

Hope TOTM passes quickly for you, I deffo notice a difference on mine. I get the urge for a 4th Vanilla in the night and get all confused why, wondering whats different that night, why i fancy another, then twig it's TOTM. Every time! xx

ActuLly you can ignore that eek sorry! I just don't think! Talking about food etc i get chat happy lol xx

Back