WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Heehee nearly skinny minnie ;)

So not only am I feeling hungry, I'm sat watching the animal awards getting so emotional!! How strange! Isn't it funny how it affects us!!

Also my TOTM and I fancy a 4th Vanilla, always happens. Am in bed though with Bouillon and Dr Pepper Zero, I'm feeling naughty so if I get through the whole 2 litres I don't even care haha xx

Ohhhh WI :D Good luck Hun! Xx

Yeah I've had 2 glasses of coke zero tonight to try to curb cravings! Trouble is it satisfies but also makes me hungrier!

Forgot to say I'm having a meal tomorrow. Its my sister's 18th so will have a chicken caesar salad minus the caesar dressing and i hate to say it..the parmasan cheese :( so will end up just chicken and salad! Will have two packs though in the day xx

I just realised, if you guys are on TOTM maybe I'm due on too, since I came on around the same time as you last month. Maybe that's why I was so emotional the last couple of days.

Anyway, good luck for WI tomorrow x

Have a fab night Hun! :D xx Yes could be Jael, the time flies by you just don't realise that time is here again xx

Yeah I've had 2 glasses of coke zero tonight to try to curb cravings! Trouble is it satisfies but also makes me hungrier!

Forgot to say I'm having a meal tomorrow. Its my sister's 18th so will have a chicken caesar salad minus the caesar dressing and i hate to say it..the parmasan cheese :( so will end up just chicken and salad! Will have two packs though in the day xx
That is what I did yesterday, chicken salad without the dressing and 2 packs. Enjoy the birthday dinner.
Mere x

Hope the meal goes well for you. Enjoy it while you can :)

Ahh thanks guys, I'm actually really looking forward to eating a salad- I think it will be good for me seeing as I've been craving and hungry all week!

On day 10 of TOTM and still no lighter. Feeling like it's never going to go away!!

Despite it though, and my 2 peas, ;0) I have lost 3lb this week!

Soooooooooo I have lost HALF A CENTURY!! :party0011: :party0011:

Feel like I'm flying to the 10's. It's weird how I seem to be losing more this month than previous. Strange really!

Will catch up on diaries tomorrow as have to get ready for my sisters meal :)

Have good evening lovely ladies!

Enjoy your meal hun.

Super chuffed for you Hun!!! What a smashing boost to go out tonight on!! :D

You're going to feel amazing, Have a fab night, Well done you beautiful little star xx

Ahh thanks guys, I'm actually really looking forward to eating a salad- I think it will be good for me seeing as I've been craving and hungry all week!

On day 10 of TOTM and still no lighter. Feeling like it's never going to go away!!

Despite it though, and my 2 peas, ;0) I have lost 3lb this week!

Soooooooooo I have lost HALF A CENTURY!! :party0011: :party0011:

Feel like I'm flying to the 10's. It's weird how I seem to be losing more this month than previous. Strange really!

Will catch up on diaries tomorrow as have to get ready for my sisters meal :)

Have good evening lovely ladies!

Great loss enjoy your night.
Mere x

Ahh thanks guys! I've just got back from a lovely evening :D

In the end I ordered from the kids menu- chargrilled chicken, small plain jacket and salad. Even with the potato I've still mananged to stay under 60g of carbs so should stay in ketosis. I don't feel like I'm in ketosis anyway! Also bargain price of £3.99!

What a cheap date!

Glad you had a great time. Sounds like a very good choice of meal. You were lucky you were able to choose from the kids section anywhere I have gone they do not allow it.
Mere x

Yeah well I was going to have the chicken caesar salad from the adults menu- then looked on the kids and saw they did a chargilled chicken breast so I thought makes perfect sense to get a kids portion anyway- I ate all the chicken but left some salad and 1/2 the jacket! I onl drank water too so my whole meal was £3.99! I made sure we didn't split the bill evenly 3 ways as I would have been severely done out!

Today I bought one of those shake weights to combat bingo wings- my sister said she saw them in BnM bargains for a fiver! So got myself one of them- it even comes with a dvd! In argos they are between £20-£30 quid for the same thing! If it doesnt work, for fiver, I won't be too fussed!

I also picked myself up a DIY acrylic nail kit! Took me ages as never done it before but heres the result!

IMG_20130420_152734.jpg

Bargain weights sound great. Nails look very professional.
Have a lovely day.
Mere x

Thanks Mere.

It's a 6 minute daily workout to tone the arms, chest and shoulders. My upper arms have gone a bit saggy so hopefully will do the job!

Here's a pic!

20130420_171105.jpg

Back