WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Hope you are having a good day hun:)

Aw minnie hope you're TOTM settles soon, men don't know how easy they have it!

Hope today's been a better day x

Yes, hope you've had a better day - mood-, energy- and period-wise. :)

Hope today has been better for you Hun and TOTM shows signs of peeing off! xx

Hey ladies, thanks for your lovely posts!

I am feeling better thanks guys. Have had a good day today :) Still feeling tired but had a good day at work followed by a training course then went to the pub with the girls for a water haha. Its nice to have a bit of sunshine!

I keep remembering things to say in my diary when I'm working but by the time it gets to the evening I have completely forgotten!

Darn it, the screen went all weird on me and I think I've posted the same thing twice. As I've got no idea how to delete the duplicate I've resorted to putting in this very lengthy and explanation that is of nobody's interest. Oh well... :)

Isn't that a good sign? Means you've busy living life! :)

Im the same Minnie. Have nowt to say, until I go to shut my eyes :rolleyes:

Pub for water sounds familiar ;) My friends are getting used to it now, not so many 'are you serious?' looks.

Pub for water sounds familiar ;) My friends are getting used to it now, not so many 'are you serious?' looks.

Nothing like a good drink of water for keeping you sober.
Mere x

OMG you serious :) you must have willpower of steel. Have a lovely day

Glad it was a better day Hun :D xx

So night before weighing :S

I weighed this morning and I was a 1/4lb up from previous day! It's so frustrating to see it go up when I have been 100%. Makes me feel like perhaps I should have had the cake in the staffroom or an bevvie at the pub! I know I shouldn't think like that and the likelihood is I havent put on 1/4lb of fat but it still is horrible seeing it go up whatever the reason!

If things haven't shifted today then I'm in for a 1lb loss this week :( I know a lb is still going the right way but personally feel a little disappointed if that is my loss when I have been 100%. I still have such a long way to go weight loss wise and just feel like it's going to take even longer with lb losses. It's more frustrating that I lose 7lb in the first 9ish days of my heavy period then when it eases, my weight slows or gains!! I guess I'm lucky to have gone 4 months without ever having a lb loss and I guess now I expect nothing less than 2lb!

I really hope I lose a lb overnight so I can set my mind on a positive route again and I feel I am taking the scenic route this week!! I'd be truely happy with a 2lb loss this week. Please be kind scales :)

I hope you've all had positive days :) xx

:cross: Fingers crossed for you hun, I am sure you will lose some overnight.

Good luck for tomorrow Hun, after a mammoth totm your water levels will be re adjusting. Give it another few days, your body won't know what's goin on! Lol xxx

I bet you will get a nice surprise when you get on those scales tomorrow morning....good luck x

Thanks ladies :D

Trouble is, it's very light at the moment but as I took my last pill the night before last, I'm sure it's going to come on heavy all over again! :(

PS: I don't want to sound ungrateful for a 1lb loss, I'm happy it's something, but for the effort put in- more so for me these last two weeks being TOTM and having huge cravings, I'd like to be rewarded for my efforts ;-)

I hope so. If not I'm assuming my scales are broken haha!

Good luck, girl! Can't believe how much weight you've lost already!!!

Back