WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Thanks guys :D I'm very happy with 3lb loss. I will take a new piccie when I reach 4 stone loss- hopefully tomorrow! Eek! Fingers crossed aye! (I still can't press enter to start a new line argh why is this?)

When I use the laptop I can't press enter either!

Well done on your loss this week hun, Fabulous!! Yay for new piccie!! :D xx

Fingers crossed for you my lovely :D

Fingers crossed for us seeing the 4stone piccy today :D xx

Happy Sunday Everyone! I had a busy day yesterday but pleased to see that pesky pound came off giving me my 4 stone loss yippeeeee! I will try and take a piccie today :D Not long til the 10's woop woop :banana dancer: banana dancer

Happy Sunday Everyone! I had a busy day yesterday but pleased to see that pesky pound came off giving me my 4 stone loss yippeeeee! I will try and take a piccie today :D Not long til the 10's woop woop :banana dancer: banana dancer

Well done Minnie.
Mere x

Fanatastic loss - 4 stone is just incredible - well done!

PS - I have problems with enter too!! If you press the top left box on the toolbar A/A it seems to fix it, but you have to do it everytime.

I am new to forums, and seem to have messed up my signature and I am sure my navigation skills are rubbish!

Enjoy the sunshine, and your fab new body!

Exelante
xx

wooohooo :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:the banana dancers are shaking their boobies for your 4 stone loss, that's fantastic, well done!

what a lovely positive post! well done on your achievements xx

Well done Minnie.
Mere x

Thanks Mere- lovely to see you posting again :D

Fanatastic loss - 4 stone is just incredible - well done!

PS - I have problems with enter too!! If you press the top left box on the toolbar A/A it seems to fix it, but you have to do it everytime.

I am new to forums, and seem to have messed up my signature and I am sure my navigation skills are rubbish!

Enjoy the sunshine, and your fab new body!

Exelante
xx

Oh my goodness thank you so much for telling me about the enter! I haven't been posting as much as it's been driving me bananas! I wonder why its done that!

Anyway, thanks for your contribution to my diary :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey- it's amazing how quickly the weight comes off. Although I've still got a way to go, I'd never dream I could be in the 14's, 13's, 12's and now I am heading into the tens it's so surreal! I'm so glad I discovered Exante and this forum.

How are you finding your first week?

wooohooo :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:the banana dancers are shaking their boobies for your 4 stone loss, that's fantastic, well done!

Haha loving the dancing banana boobies- oddly inspired some of my dance moves last night ;)

what a lovely positive post! well done on your achievements xx

Ahh thanks Time2go! A lovely sunny day and luckily for me, I haven't got a hangover after drinking water out in town last night so loving the brightness...unlike the OH.... :D

Enjoy your day lady xx

Right so here goes my 4 stone loss upload.

I realised today that it is my 4 month Exante anniversary! I started on Jan 5th and today is May 5th which means I've reached the average stone a month which is great. I was 11.0 on the scales this morning but weighed at 11.30am so won't count it until Friday's WI as I normally weigh less later in the morning.

Anyway, my photos show:

The weight loss from Exante-
5th Jan- Weight 15 stone 1lb to 5th May- Weight 11 stone 1lb (maybe 0!)

The weight loss from my biggest weight (I'd lost a stone between Sept-Nov through healthy eating)
Biggest weight- 16 stone 1lb to todays weight

Face loss- Face size at the beginning and face as of last night. Though looking at the picture it doesn't look like me. I do notice that now my face isn't as fat my teeth stand out more and look awful. I really wish I had a brace when I was younger! I don't want to lose that much more weight off my face as it's starting to look weird- sort of bird like. I guess we can't choose where it comes off but come on body....I got plenty of a** and thigh left!

PS. sorry about the camel toe and unflattering clothes but wanted something tighter to see where the fat has come from- clearly not my thighs :p

4 stone loss.jpg16stone to 11.jpgFace loss.jpg

Wow Minnie love your pics. The difference is amazing. i do not see anything wrong with your face or teeth, you are a beautiful girl. Well done.
Mere x

Fabulous!!! Well done Hun!!!! xx

Wow Minnie :D
Cracking pics :D
And congrats on your 4st loss :D

Wow well done you.
Lovely pics.
You are gorgeous hun.

OH MY GOD!! Hun iv only now seen the pics you've been tagged in on FB from the weekend OMG!!! You look freaking AMAAAAAZING!! You little stunner, You look incredible I hope you flippin realise that!!

Well done hun I feel absolutely chuffed to bits for you!! :D:D:D xx

I've just been to see the pics on fb and wow, you are an incredibly gorgeous girl, you look amazing and slim and happy :)

Back