WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Whoop whoop!! Whats the light heartedness about - You ARE in the 10s!!! :D

Well done hun!!! :D:D:D xx

Thanks guys. I will accept it when I see it on the scales on Friday!! Sticking to routine in all that but to see the 10's anyway is weird but amazing!

I guess there are some benefits from chronic tummy upsets :p ;) xx

10s yaaaaaay well done you. I am so happy for you hun.:party0011:

A good WI on Friday :D
Fab :D

Hope you have a lovely day hun:)

Fingers crossed for 10's on WI :) Sounds like you should make it, and that will be amazing!

good luck for WI tomorrow Minnie.
Mere x

Aw thanks guys! Fingers crossed aye! It is looking promising!

I hope you've all had a wonderful day even though the weather had turned for the worse! I'm so cold- heating on and duvet on! It's so nice not to be hot and sweaty all the time like I was when I was bigger- I deffo don't miss that! To be cold all the time is such a weird feeling for me- I kind of like feeling the cold as it's a reminder of the difference in my now and before!

xx

You've done and are still doing soooooo well!! Good luck for WI tomorrow hun :D xx

Good luck for WI Minnie :D

Goooooood luck slinky! :D xx

Still waiting for you WI Good luck

Come hun dont keep us waiting, there are lots of us with fingers crossed for the 10's xxx

WSM is a school teacher so will be at work right now, Looking forward to the announcement this evening :D xx

Haha sorry to keep you all in suspense!

I am in the 10's!! Tra la la! A 3lb loss for me as well as losing my 4th stone and hitting the 10's all in one week! I was 10.13 exactly- no 1/2, 1/4 etc so hoping tomorrow I'll be 10.12! :D:D :D

Anyway, something I've been considering lately is exercise. I have about 2 1/2 months until my holiday but my plan was originally not to exercise hard until reaching goal weight for fear of weight loss slowing down. I just have been thinking I am so wobbly need at least 2 months worth of exercise to help firm up for the hol! But then I think I'm still having good losses- do I want to rock the applecart?!

A plan I was thinking of was doing exercise 3 times a week and on those days having a breakfast like poached eggs on 1 slice of wholemeal bread with the idea of the body not going into starvation mode! I just don't know when to start exercising!

So I went to the leisure centre after school and picked up the group studio session timetable and the swimming one. I have been thinking about swimming the last couple of days and really want to go! I came to a decision that I was going to go- nipped to town and bought a cossie and some eyelash dye so I don't look like an albino in the water! Still felt nervous about the idea of getting my horrendous thighs out but was going to do it!

Got home and put on the cossie- it is really nice but my thighs do look hideous- I think because the cossie pulls in my tummy and is quite flattering- my legs look even bigger because they erupt out of it! I know this but asked OH, 'Do my legs look huge?' to which he replied, 'Slightly!' That's it, now I am in a massive grump and don't want to go :( It's not like I didn't know they look huge- as they are- but having it confirmed by someone else has knocked the confidence I had up until this point. He said, 'I thought you'd want me to be honest!' Honestly, I think I wanted him to say something like, 'Maybe a little, but you're ___ looks fine' or 'Maybe a bit but we'll get in the pool quickly, no one will notice.' GRRR men! Grr over sensitive woman alert! I really wanted to go though :( Booooo :(

So what's your advice girls? To start exercising soon? To leave it until nearer goal? Swim or not to swim? xx

Well done hon, that's fantastic :) I say go for the swimming, no-one will see your legs in the water and it's a great exercise because it doesn't put too much stress on your body but is still toning. Go for it!

Back