WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Exfoliating is just scrubbing with body scrub and a ball scrub thingy, one of those net 'sponges' is it? xx

Yes. Don't be alarmed if tan looks awful immediately after it is done. Go to bed in old pyjamas as some of the tan stuff will rub off. In the morning have your shower and dry yourself with an old towel as some more could come off. Also make sure you have old clothes to put on to go home in.
Mere x

and dont wear white or any light colour! I once went for a spray tan and had a light coloured bra that turned bright orange. In fact if you can avoid wearing a bra afterwards do that as my tan rubbed off where the bra straps/underwire were. Loose clothes generally are best.

and dont wear white or any light colour! I once went for a spray tan and had a light coloured bra that turned bright orange. In fact if you can avoid wearing a bra afterwards do that as my tan rubbed off where the bra straps/underwire were. Loose clothes generally are best.

Hope we haven't put you off with all the advice about the pitfalls. I was also told to buy a tanning mitt to correct any streaks!!!
Mere x

Haha what good advice! I don't think I can add anything as haven't had one before! I am allergic to most tanning products so never have gone for a spray tan incase my whole body came out in a reaction! I'm so glad that you've decided to treat yourself though!

I don't think I'd get into exercise in the evening as I mark children's books and look over planning and resources for the next day. I think I'd put it off. That's why I think I need to go to a gym really straight from school so I don't put it off.

Hopefully the pill will sort itself out. I have a feeling that I may have missed one in the week causing it to come on earlier. Trouble is, the days of the week are in German so I can't tell if I've taken it on the right day or if I've missed one! I'm really hoping it finishes early so I can swim Saturday!

It's been years since I was on the pill now I have a coil, but I was on it for about 12 years in total I think and I didnt take any notice of the days of the week, I just kept it next to my toothbrush so I knew to take one as soon as I'd brushed my teeth in the morning. You're not going to forget to brush your teeth so I found it the best way to keep on top of it.

I'm not sure those net sponges will give you enough exfoliating, if you can get a scrub or a loofah type thing that might work better. I'd do it every couple of days for a week before you go to make sure you've got rid of any dry skin and as the others have said, moisturise loads.
thats why I have a soak first ;)

Deffo avoid a bra afterwards !!

Haha what good advice! I don't think I can add anything as haven't had one before! I am allergic to most tanning products so never have gone for a spray tan incase my whole body came out in a reaction! I'm so glad that you've decided to treat yourself though!

I don't think I'd get into exercise in the evening as I mark children's books and look over planning and resources for the next day. I think I'd put it off. That's why I think I need to go to a gym really straight from school so I don't put it off.

Hopefully the pill will sort itself out. I have a feeling that I may have missed one in the week causing it to come on earlier. Trouble is, the days of the week are in German so I can't tell if I've taken it on the right day or if I've missed one! I'm really hoping it finishes early so I can swim Saturday!
When I first started gyming it, I had to go straight from work, other wise I would go home, and not go back out again :eek:
Could you not go onto a translator website to see what days are what for your pack ?
:)

Think I will give the tan a miss :) Seriously too much work for me, I am a very lazy beauty person haha! I will get my nails done though :D Now to tell the girl I am cancelling oh dear, hate that. Thanks all! xx

Whatcha' up to? :D

Hope you're having a good week hun xx

Hey my dear, week is so so!

I'm still the same weight as Friday morning's WI so feeling a bit bleurgh! I guess it could be either down to TOTM or because I've started exercise. I'm hoping the lbs shift in the next couple of days! I'm also finding it incredibly hard to stay focused- I just want to eat! I guess you could put that down to TOTM. I suppose because I'm not used to having monthly periods ( I was having about 1 or 2 a year!) that I'm not used to all the side effects!! As its SATS week at school this week, myself and the other KS2 teacher are holding a special breakfast club so all the children have a breakfast before sitting their paper. So every morning this week we are making bacon sandwiches along with the choice of different cereals and fruit! It's made me realise how much I've missed fruit, cereal and milk though- I'd love to have a bowl of cornflakes or Weetabix with a banana chopped up :) I have resisted each morning so feel good about that and just need to keep focused this week despite some of the challenges!

I wish Exante would do a new product soon as I'm getting so bored of the same things all the time! My friend on the CD weight plan had sooo much range!!

I hope you guys have had a good day xx

Well done for resisting all that breakfast food :) And yes Exante are bringing out 3 new products imminently according to the emails :)

Well done on the strong willpower. Smell of bacon would finish me.
Mere x

Your doing so well WSM. Your doing great resisting temptation whilst side effects of totm. Slinky superstar :) xxx

Well done hun you are doing fab!! Funny isn't it.. We are on week 18/19 and suddenly enjoying the look of certain foods all this time in haha. I'm taking a fancy to bread, plain brown bread! Not having a nibble though!

TOTM again must be so frustrating, extra well done resisting with those hormones flying around! You're right, the lbs will continue to fall, I regularly go slow all week and lose right before WI so you have plenty of time yet :D xx

I was giving my kiddies fruit salad and I was well tempted by the look of all that lovely fruit! i had a sliver of nectarine though,... TOTM always makes me feel bleurgh x

Its odd what we crave after being on this diet for a while eh ?
I am looking forward to fruit too on holiday :)

Hope you've had a fab day Hun :D xx

Mine's bread as well ED- and like you I love the end crust- toasted!

It is funny what you crave though I seem to be craving anything! The last two days have been a lot easier though so hopefully TOTM is easing.

Still the same weight this morning but I'm not going to fret to much. I'll be happy to lose a lb!

I'm going to try and get my gym membership asap. Just a bit short of cash because of holiday at the mo. I've got so much decent clothing to sell on ebay I must get around to putting it on.

When I start my membership, I want to do Body pump on Tuesdays, Legs, Bums and Tums on Wednesday and Swimming on Saturdays. I will measure myself before I start this routine so I can see inch loss instead of relying on lb loss as I know it could all be effected. I will also try and fit in a gym session where I can.
I just want to get started now though. Just want to wait for TOTM to cease so I can effects of exercise on weightloss and not have TOTM effect it.

Boooo for TOTM but the gym sounds fab! I can't wait either, plan is to start the beginning of June when we get back but again, it will be dependant on money. Good luck with the eBay selling.. That is a swear word to me at the moment haha iv got to stay away for a bit!

Glad cravings have eased for you, iv had them off and on this week! Bread, coleslaw, clover butter have been the only things Iv fancied but I will have a buttered coleslaw sandwich when maintaining haha! xx

Your gym plan sounds fab minnie :D

Thanks Marge and ED. I know I can't wait! I'm really buzzing about starting! Who would have I thought it! I'm more focused on getting fit at the moment then 'getting thin'. I want to feel fit and look fit and really feel like I'm improving my body to the best it can be.

10 weeks to the wedding! xx

Back