WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Oooooh NEW exante products!! Can't wait for the apple and cinnamon porridge!!

Thanks Marge and ED. I know I can't wait! I'm really buzzing about starting! Who would have I thought it! I'm more focused on getting fit at the moment then 'getting thin'. I want to feel fit and look fit and really feel like I'm improving my body to the best it can be.

10 weeks to the wedding! xx

Oooo have you got any outfits in mind? You'll be so tiny by then, Past goal and maintaining!

Just seen those new products! I'm gonna try to sample everything at some point instead of just the shakes, They would be great for Maintenence too or quick fixes when needed! Once maintaining I'd like a huge stock of all products here, will be excellent for any big weekend damages! xx

Well hopefully I'll be at 9 stone 6lb by then- though I wanted to be in the 8's to tell the truth. Just got to tone though to get rid of the wobble!

I don't need to worry about a wedding outfit as I'm the bridesmaid though the dress was bought before exante. Though for the other days I want some nice maxi dresses and cute little summer dresses.

I'm worried about my legs rubbing together which is why I need to tooooone! Everyone keeps saying I look less than my weight and can't believe I've got another 2 stone to go. I've been thinking that maybe all my loose skin weighs quite a lot haha! I do have quite a bit from when I dieted in the past. Though it also could be them not used to me being smaller and comparing me to my old self therefore not thinking I need to lose more because they aren't used to it!

Yeah I'm glad they bought out new products- esp as I was getting bored. I'm going to try and hold off a big order until the new stuff comes available. I'll make do with packs from ebay and seller pages until then.

I meant that you would be in the 8s! It's over 2 months away.. Average a stone per month.. I definitely think you will be in the 8s high 8s at least by then eeek! If the dress was bought before Exante surely it is going t be far too big?? Will you be having it taken in a few weeks before the wedding?

You are going to look amazing, You already do now! I can see why your friends think you weigh less than the scales say. You look fabulous in your FB pics. You just obviously Havnt caught up with how small you've become yet so you're thinking of reasons why you weigh more than others think, instead of just accepting that the 10s is small and you look as slim as your friends see you because you are! I know everyone here says positive things but I'm saying it because its true lol, you're not big anymore slinky xx

Good luck for WI hun! :D Have a fab day xx

Hope you have a good day.
Mere x

I meant that you would be in the 8s! It's over 2 months away.. Average a stone per month.. I definitely think you will be in the 8s high 8s at least by then eeek! If the dress was bought before Exante surely it is going t be far too big?? Will you be having it taken in a few weeks before the wedding?

You are going to look amazing, You already do now! I can see why your friends think you weigh less than the scales say. You look fabulous in your FB pics. You just obviously Havnt caught up with how small you've become yet so you're thinking of reasons why you weigh more than others think, instead of just accepting that the 10s is small and you look as slim as your friends see you because you are! I know everyone here says positive things but I'm saying it because its true lol, you're not big anymore slinky xx

Well I don't know about the 8's but fingers crossed! Send me some good vibes everyone!! Yeah the dress should be sooo big! I'm trying it on tomorrow at the brides house! Trouble is I don't know when to suggest to the bride to take it in because even a month before the wedding I could lose another stone!

It's funny how many people, including parents at school feel free to mention my weight and say things now. I wonder what they were saying about me before when I was bigger. Ahh thank for saying about my fb photos but I still have a long way to go until I can say I'm a skinny Minnie and it won't be until I'm in the lower 9's high 8's. I don't think I'll ever feel skinny though. I don't think I'll ever look like a skinny person even at 8 stone 5lb because my bum and thighs will always be bigger. I think I will be petite and healthy slim looking but with a lot of junk left in my trunk. I see a skinny person as someone skinny all over and no big body parts! Does that make sense??

Hope your having a good day ED :D

Well week 19 and a 1lb loss this week- my lowest loss in 19 weeks which I think is pretty good!

I don't feel disappointed with a 1lb loss this week as it's been TOTM and I have been exercising. I'm just hoping that next week will be a bigger loss otherwise I would be annoyed.

So I am all ready in my swimming costume waiting for half 7 so I can go swimming! I am so excited- have been waiting all week. TOTM has eased and is really light so I feel comfortable enough to go wearing a tampon. I don't know how I will feel once I'm there- perhaps I won't come out of the changing room!! Haha! I haven't thought that far ahead but looking at the website the changing rooms are right near the pool so I will quickly get in the pool after getting changed.

Today's food has been a bar, shake and then I had 2 eggs scrambled with some wafer thin ham. Trouble is now I don't want to eat my third pack today even though the whole purpose of having the low carb meal was because of the exercising and body not going into starvation mode. Funny brain :S

I AM GOING SWIMMING! I hope I haven't forgotten how to swim- it has been 7 years! Eeeek!!

Hope you have a ball.
Mere x

I'm really nervous now and feel sick. My tummy feels full of butterflies :s

I feel the same hun, about looking like a slim person, but maybe you will feel differently when you're there. With you being shorted, you will look absolutely teeny and I envy that, you could easily be size 6 or 8! I know you're going to look skinny! The brides jaw is going to hit the floor when you have that dress fitting haha! They may aswell scrap it and start again! :D

I also always wonder what others must have thought about me before. I cringe soooo much remembering myself walking around in stupid brown furry boots with my huge sausage legs in leggings and then that long huge brown quilted coat LOL!! How dare family let me leave the house like that haha.

WELL DONE on the swimming!!! Excellent I'm so happy for you!! :D:D:D

Well done on your loss too! You're doing so so well! xx

Hope you enjoyed your swim Minnie.
Mere x

Hey guys, well where to start!

I went swimming Friday and on the way there I started to feel sick with nerves! Pushed past it and then thought bugger it- got into my cossie and literally got straight into the pool. Surprisingly, there were bigger people than me there which put me more at ease. I honestly had the time of my life! I felt so good doing length after length even though I was no where near as strong swimmer as what I was 7/8 years ago! It was hard work and I could feel it in my upper body the next day. I couldn't feel it in my legs though which is one of the areas I wish to target! I will most deffo go again!

So yesterday I met up with my friend and we went shopping for a dress for me to wear in the evening! Well, I saw a lovely dress in the sale for £15 but it was a size 10. My friend encouraged me to try it on so I did. Well, it only went and bloomin' fitted! I'm not a size 10 I can assure you and it was probably a bigger 10 but then again I think, 5 months ago, there was no way in hell that would have even gone over my head!

In the evening we glammed up and got ready for town. I had my lovely dress and it did feel good up until I went out. But unlike before when I went out and felt fine, last night I couldn't help but feel fat again as yet again I'm the biggest in the group of friends. I felt like I had lost no weight and looked like a beached whale amongst the skinny ones. I hate feeling like that because I thought I'd gotten over that feeling.

Despite that though, it was a brilliant day and night and lovely to see my friends. It's just made me more determined to get rid of this last 1.5- 2 stone once and for all!!

xx

If you are in a size 10 a bigger one or not you are the skinniest beached whale I have ever heard of. Get the reality glasses on and enjoy the new skinny you.
Mere x

You've got your fat goggles on again! Like ED did earlier this week. I've seen the pics on facebook and yes you dont look the same as your friends, but that's mainly because they tower over you so much. You certainly dont look much bigger than them, but you're differently proportioned and if I'm honest, they dont have much shape at all, they look pretty straight up and down, no hips at all and hardly any boobs, and that's not a figure I would aspire to. I'd much rather have your lovely womanly curvy shape :)

If you are in a size 10 a bigger one or not you are the skinniest beached whale I have ever heard of. Get the reality glasses on and enjoy the new skinny you.
Mere x

Aw thanks Mere- you're too kind. I think I won't feel 'normal' until my BMI says so, as silly as it sounds. I know it's not like I'm going to get to a BMI under 25 then will suddenly look skinny haha but I'm just so focused on getting it to healthy!!

You've got your fat goggles on again! Like ED did earlier this week. I've seen the pics on facebook and yes you dont look the same as your friends, but that's mainly because they tower over you so much. You certainly dont look much bigger than them, but you're differently proportioned and if I'm honest, they dont have much shape at all, they look pretty straight up and down, no hips at all and hardly any boobs, and that's not a figure I would aspire to. I'd much rather have your lovely womanly curvy shape :)

I know I'm such a shorty- I always feel short and dumpy around the groups of friends I was with last night. Believe it or not I actually has 4.5 inch heels on haha!! My friends from school are all around my height so I don't feel so short with them. :) I guess when we look at pictures of ourselves we automatically are drawn to the bits which we are unhappy with instead of looking at the bigger picture and perspective.

Aww that's so kind about my womanly shape! I will always have a big booty and thighs! I'm looking forward to seeing my shape when I am at goal- hopefully petite but still curvy. My friend in the pale dress in the fb pics is the one who has been doing CD- she looks amaaaaazing- 6 stones lost! Truly inspirational! She's so tall I feel like I'm walking around with a model!

Thanks for your kind words ladies :D

Love the new avatar! Iv been considering changing mine but am still too scared to get found haha.. I seem to have convinced myself if a real life friend finds my diary, they wouldn't know it was me until they hit a page where I have photos, so I don't think it would happen. Am tempted though :D

I don't think you look the odd one out at all on the FB pics, I think you look so fab and I can't believe that girl has lost 6 stone wow she looks great! xx

Yeah I know what you mean about not wanting people to see. Luckily in mine you can't tell its me ;)

My friend, the one who has been on CD, is on minimins but I have no idea if she's seen my diary. I guess it's pretty easy to find. I may cringe a little if I knew she had read it! Ha ha. I know what a transformation aye! She's the bride I am a bridesmaid for. :D

I was just talking to a friend and I remembered when I moved to the UK from South Africa in 1988 I was 16 and I remember that I weighed 48kg. I looked that up, it's 7st 5lbs!!! And I still had big hips and thighs, I've never had thighs that had a gap between them since I started puberty at 11. There's nothing wrong with having a womanly figure, and that's one part of our bodies we can't really change, our basic shape is set and as much as we wish we looked like others, even going to the gym's not going to change that.

A transformation for you both, you both look amaaaazing. But you always do! You don't look to wear layers of make up either, naturally beautiful you, easily the hottest in the photos even though your friends are of course lush :) Your head is deffo a few stone away from your body though, you don't look like a whale in the slightest you dafty hahaha xx

Back