WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Yeah together we will have lost 12 stone between us when I lose 1 more stone taking the stone I lost prior to Exante! We laughed that we'd lost one of our partners in weight! (They both weigh 12 stone!) Ahh thank you- I don't know why I get so silly but when my mind is like that all I can see in the mirror is the size I was even though I know I am not that size anymore! Yeah I find now I don't wear as much make up out- although my friends camera makes us all look orange when I am the palest person around!

I am determined to get the gap Jael haha!! Failing that I will be owning shares in chaffing cream when I go on hol ;)

ah yes, chaffing cream, I have a big tube of that, even though I rarely wear skirts/dresses. When I was in Paris just before I started the diet I got chaffing from the trousers I was wearing, ouch. Went to a pharmacy hoping they'd have something but ended up with nappy cream cos it was the only thing I could find that might do the job lol.

I'm dreading it! I haven't had bare legs in a very long time so dont know how bad it will be. Im thinking surgery would be the only way to get the gap!!

I looked through my Facebook pics earlier to track when I was last this weight. I reckon about 2008. Its mental!

Ladies I'm really worried my weight loss has stalled!

I'm still the same weight as Friday morning- to the exact 1/2 measure! Surely swimming Friday night and 2 TS days would have at least shown some sort of movement?!

After last weeks 1lb and now a sts for 3 days I'm getting worried :S

Ladies I'm really worried my weight loss has stalled!

I'm still the same weight as Friday morning- to the exact 1/2 measure! Surely swimming Friday night and 2 TS days would have at least shown some sort of movement?!

After last weeks 1lb and now a sts for 3 days I'm getting worried :S

Did you have any drinks while out he weekend or do anything non-TS that could have had an effect? If not then don't worry, it happens. Could just be the exercise, as you know, iv had p,entry of low loss weeks and stalls for days but it sorts itself out without changes :)

If it continues too long maybe consider AAM? xx

You've been doing this long enough that you know the weight will come off hon, there's no need to worry. You've upped your exercise so that will have an effect, but overall you'll still be losing weight. I regularly have 3 or 4 days where the scales dont shift at all, I've learned to stop worrying about it.

Agree Jael, happens all the time with me but you know yourself WSM - TS = Weight Loss :) xx

Nope drank water all night! The barman even gave me water in a posh glass after laughing at the fact I was drinking water!

My water intake has been lower then usual though- a few glasses rather than my few litres!

Trouble is, this hasn't happened to me before! I normally lose little bits consistently during the week and then have a loss averaging 3lb. That's why I'm bit worried. I've spoke to my friend on CD and when this happened to her she had to go up a step so that would be WS for Exante.

Like you said though ED- I might try and food week depending on how this week goes.

I've been to the loo twice today :eek: so I'm hoping that may budge the scales.

It's weird though because I keep weighing evenings and I'm 10.13- only 1lb more than morning weight- so I keep thinking I'm going to have a great morning loss. So weird because normally I can be 4lb more in evenings than mornings.

water.jpg(Me drinking me water like a good girl :D)

Iv had weeks where the scales Havnt budged so much as 1/8 and it is weird isn't it, but it just goes eventually. As you say though, it hasn't happened to you in 19 weeks! Probably down to water and exercise surely. If you think the AAM week is an idea though then there's no harm, and it could boost the metabolism anyway. Give it until WI and you can have a clearer view of everything, you will probably drop overnight, that also happens a lot xx

I'm exactly a pound down this morning my prayers have been answered. Hopefully at least a 2lb week this week.

Tonight I'm going to body pump. I think I will have 3 packs and 200cals of chicken.

Is that a good idea?!

Omg you look lovely in your pic.
Hope you have a lovely day.

Yay for sclae drop! Sounds a great idea to me hun, perfect. Enjoy the class! xx

Minnie you are doing well. Extra protein for body pump is an excellent idea as it is a hard class.
Mere x

Just a quick post before bed.

Been busy exercising! Yes...me! Haha

Bodypump yesterday which was ridiculously hard and did zumba tonight. Have had ws days to help body out a bit. Felt quite dizzy doing bodypump despite having extra protein!

Tomorrow I'm off to the zoo and might try fitting in circuits tomorrow.

Interested to see what I weigh doing this. Will check in the morning.

Hope your all good...will check up on you guys tomorrow.

Night xxx

wow look at you with all your exercising :) I'll be interested to see what happens on the scales :) how do you feel having done it? Got the endorphins running?

Good luck for WI tomorrow Hun! xx

Cheers ED. :D

I'm not too hopeful. With all this exercise my weight has appeared to have stalled over the past few days. So far I have only lost 1lb this week. :(

I knew it would happen and I know why it has happened but doesn't make it anymore frustrating. I thought it would be okay because I have had 200cals of chicken to help my body not go into starvation mode.

It's really hard to know what to do- I'm totally loving exercise- love the achy feeling as I feel I've done something good! Hate the fact my weight has stalled. Do I exercise and carry on what I am doing or stop and exercise at goal? Hmmmmmm.

I hope I lose 1lb over night for a 2lb loss.

I have my sister staying with me tonight but trying to catch up on days worth of diaries!!

Good luck with WI tomorrow

Good luck with WI :) I hope you get the result you're wanting, but dont forget that you'll be toning up, your inches will be coming off, even if the lbs aren't. What about if you still exercised but did it gentler or for less time so you burn less calories? Or did something like yoga or pilates which doesn't burn a lot of calories but tones you up?

Back