WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Stick with the exercise as it is making you feel good.
Mere x

No idea what to say! If you enjoy it stick with it, Im sure the weight loss will adapt and then drop again as normal, but I'm a hypocrite because when I was doing it I stopped cos of the slow weight loss and didnt give it time. BUT that was early days and I had so much weight to lose at the time, I'd do it now and wouldn't care about a 1lb loss a week all the way to goal. Infact I will be, We get our gym membership beginning of June and I can't wait! xx

Sorry for confusion - Have changed my username hehe xx

Yeah it is frustrating but I guess I will stick with it and see what happens. I've got to give it a week or two to get my body into a new routine I suppose rather than stopping at the first hurdle.

So after walking around all day y'day and aching from all the exercise I had a night off.

Miraculously I lost 1.6lb over night so went from 10.11 3/4 to 10.10 exactly! Perhaps what happened is when I was exercising my body held onto water and then when I had my Thursday night off things went back to normal.

So a 2lb loss this week, which considering the new regime, I am over the moon about!

Yay! xx

Yay! :D Well done hun!

This is all a bit crazy isn't it. You can get swept away and forget to stop and think that just a matter of 4 months ago we started and were obese, Only dreaming of being here now. You were just over 15st and now here you are, as strong as ever, brilliantly relaxed and confident about what your doing with the same determination... At 10st odd :eek: Slim!! Just amazing. Love the attitude you have now, Loving exercise and feeling secure with food, able to have a day off and stay confident, working hard at things you wouldn't have tried in January, Becoming fitter aswell as thinner, enjoying the new slim you and still shrinking! :D

Absolutely well done hun, You have done yourself very proud xx

Well done on your loss..that is fantastic

You can get swept away and forget to stop and think that just a matter of 4 months ago we started and were obese, Only dreaming of being here now. You were just over 15st and now here you are, as strong as ever, brilliantly relaxed and confident about what your doing with the same determination... At 10st odd :eek: Slim!! Just amazing.
An insightful observation, SkinnyLove. And a superb success story from both you and WannabeSkinnyMinnie13! Well done, girls :D

Ahh thanks Shrimp :D

An insightful observation, SkinnyLove. And a superb success story from both you and WannabeSkinnyMinnie13! Well done, girls :D

Thanks Bijou Hope- definitely didn't think I'd be here 4 months ago- in the 10's eeek!!

It's funny actually although we've done things lightly differently- SkinnyLove (ED) and I we've near on matched each other all the way through exante! I wonder if I'd started on the Tuesday instead of the Friday of the same week back in January we'd have lost the same to the exact lb! There's only a 3lb different between our losses at the point we are now! Weird isn't it! Proves the diet does work though :)

I still have a few months left on my TS journey though before the long haul of maintenance!

Oh and thanks ED for my post :) You do get swept away- annoyed about a lb loss instead of appreciating the fact I'm over 4 stone lighter! I know it's true about the trying things new- like swimming, body pump eek! We will be learning new recipes and that too which will be exciting for maintenance!

I went to zumba again tonight- the instructor was very sexual. She'd blates had a boob job and you could tell she was very pleased with them haha! I didn't feel that I'd worked hard enough so went for a bike ride in the woods! Oh my life- it was sooo muddy! The bike slipped and I fell with it landing on top of me- cringe!
Now I'm home and caught up I'm going to go for a hot bath soon :)

Tomorrow I'm sorting out loaaaaads of my clothes etc as I'm doing a carboot Sunday. Really hoping to make some money! :)

Yeah we have been on par!! :D

Well done on your new exercise antics hun! Hope plans for the car boot went well :D xx

Well done for you weight loss hun.
Have a lovely weekend.

How did your car boot sale go?

Hey the carboot was really good but had no idea it would be such a hot day!! Really sunburnt but made £61 :) goodbye fat clothes hello summer clothes :) 1369592185132.jpg

On the negative side I've started totm AGAIN!!!!!!! I only finished a week ago!! This is blooming ridiculous! And soo not fair! Going to try get a docs app Tuesday but bet it will be hard to get one after the bank hol. Grr!

Ouch !!! At the sunburn :(
:wow: at the collar bones :D

Im glad you are getting into the exercise too Minnie :D
Well done :D

All I can see is collar bones collar bones collar bones :D:D:D

Well done missy! xx

Haha thanks guys :)

Just a quick post this morning.

Didnt have a ts day yday.

Felt really sick with this sunburn and not really wanting to eat.

In the end had 1 bar and chicken jacket potato. Also had some cheese. Woops. And some nuts.

Went just over 600cals and around the normal carbs of 55g.

Back on it today though with 3 days before WI.

Xx

Ahhh I feel so sick. Dont know whats best...eating nothing or trying some dry toast??

I would try a little dry toast just to put something on your tummy or what about half a bar?

Oh Minnie !!
Not the lurgy too :(
I hope you feel better soon :hug99:

Guys I'm really worried.

The pain and sickness is very similiar to when I had gallstones 8 years ago :s

Ive been doing a bit of research and gallstones developing can be a side effect of a vlcd. I guess because I had them before they could be more likely to develop?

I'm scared to go to the docs to tell them about the diet and worry id be told to come off exante. Ive only got a stone odd to lose don't want to come off it yet :s

Cant eat either :(

Ahhh hugs hun. Hope you feel better soon. you must go to ur doc if you are still suffering hun. lookafter yourself babes.

Back