WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Thanks Harry. I am going to try and get an appointment tomorrow.

There's so much research about rapid weight loss from VLCD's causing gall stones to develop. :S

The scales will be very interesting Friday such a mixed up 3 days of eating. Although I haven't over eaten I've either had nothing or something like crackerbread and chicken. I might not even weigh!

You need to look after yourself be careful...good luck with the doctors

Oh no Minnie :eek:
You really need to be well. Your health needs to come first !
At least if the doctor does tell you to stop Exante, you have lost the majority of the weight you want to.
You can lose the rest no problem, with WW, SW, CC or healthy eating and exercise, which ever you choose !!
You can do it Minnie !!
See what the doc says first though. I hope you are okay
xxx

Ahh cheers guys for your support.

I have been really worried but didn't want to show it infront of my family as they'd (Mum especially) would just worry :S

Today I've been feeling a bit better. My intention was to have a TS day but was harder than anticipated after 3 days off plan. I did have 3 packs but did have a little nibble of cheese whilst OH was making cheese on toast. Managed to drink 4 litres of water though :)

Hoping for a TS day tomorrow and going swimming in the evening. I thin that will help me focus and be good.

Haven't decided if I'll weigh tomorrow :S

Have you been to your doctor's hon?
Please look after yourself first.
Don't delay.

I didn't go to the docs in the end- I was feeling better yesterday.

After reading some posts on here, a similar lady had the same symptoms as me and also thought it felt like gallstone pain but she'd had her gallbladder removed. We had both taken painkillers so I think the pain came from taking painkillers in an empty stomach.

Today I have no pain which is good news.

I've gone ahead and weighed and I'm glad I did because I've lost 2lb! So 3 days of healthy eating 600-800 cals has not done much damage!
This means I have myself a new shiny badge!

It's weird how losing this has spurred me on today. As wrong as it is, I think a gain would have sent me on a downwards spiral :S

I WILL do another month of exante if it kills me! :)

You are going to be so so skinny!

looking god with an extra 2lb off

Thanks Shrimp! 16lbs to go! Not that as soon as I hit 9stone6lb I'm going to look skinny but at least mentally I have the reassurance that I'm 'normal' in terms of BMI.

I got to get this last stone off- I can't believe its nearly June already!

Ah ok thats fine then. As long as you are feeling better. Go for it you can do it.
Good luck.

Come on WSM you can so do this

Pheewwww!! Am catching up and was worried reading about the pain you were feeling, So glad it all turned out ok Hun! Well done on the loss too! You're looking sooooo good, FB pics are fab!! Skinny Minnie! :D xx

Ahh thanks ED :D Your posts are always a confidence boost!

So I've had a weird weekend diet plan wise.

Saturday I had an exante bar, half an exante shake, 100g strawberries and a packet of chargrilled chicken :S
Sunday I have had an exante bar, 200g raspberries and 350g natural yoghurt!

I don't know what's wrong with me :S

I just want FRUIT! and refreshing summery things!

I was thinking about adding 200cals worth of fruit a day to TS and not worry about ketosis anymore. But then I have 16lb to go I might as well just plod on through until I reach a healthy BMI.

I'm hoping once I get back into the routine of school and kick my ass into gear I'll soon reach my initial goal of 9.6!

It will be the glorious summery weather and school holidays, I wouldn't worry, especially as you always choose super excellent anyway!! Well done on still being bloomin brilliant :D

Your looking amazing, You sound like you feel it, Im so happy for you and proud. Routine will change things I suspect, I wouldn't worry. You are a determined little thing and will shrink all the way to goal, Not that there's much left of you! :D xx

Minnie, maybe if you are still keeping up with the exercising, have WS days and have a salad ? It might help with your wanting of summery things :), and keep you in ketosis :)
Berries are the best fruit to have carb wise anyway, so maybe a little of what you fancy there is doing you good :D

Have a fabulous day hotty! xx

Yeah I have thought about moving to ws. But then really want to get to goal before Cyprus. Decisions aye.

Had a good ts day yday- hoping for the same again :)

Feeling new motivation long may it continue!

Enjoy the sunshine everyone! :cool:

Pleased to announce another TS and not even tempted :) Haven't felt this motivated in a while which is good!

Had a cheeky weigh when I got back from work and weighed 10.7 exactly!! Hoping I must be 10.6 in the morning :D I've had 3 litres of water already and a bar so I'm surprised to be 10.7 in the evening. Going to not weigh until Friday's WI if I can help it :D

Being completely TS gives me such a good feeling! :D

Excellent minnie :D

That is brilliant

Back