WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Glad you are feeling on top form hun! Good luck for WI tomorrow too :D xx

Thanks hun :)

Feeling frustrated actually. Keep weighing less in the evenings than mornings how bizzare is that!

Today I bought some ultraslim bars as have used all exante ones and running out of shakes. I don't wanna get the 50 shakes deal as I dont want just one flavour. But then theres no deals on the other packs.

No one on ebay or fb selling what im after either but dangerously low so will have to get something soon. I really wanted to wait til the new packs come out.

I hope the ultraslim bars are ok. They are yummy! Xx

I've used them before an have always Been fine. It is strange with regards to your weight though... Maybe after all your fluids have settled you are lighter later? Xxx

Ah don't worry, it will come off :D My body is playing hardball, Been 10st 3lb forever now but the banana smoothie won't have helped lol! I'm sure the bars will be fine! Iv got to stock up soon too, scary when packs get low!

Have a fab day hun can't wait to hear your WI result today :D xx

WI this morning and I have lost 2lb so officially 1 stone away from having a healthy BMI- anything I lose after that is a bonus!

So close to 10.5- I reckon if I'd weighed later in the morning and after my toilet visit I would have been. But least I know I'm close for next week :)

Currently in the fridge is left over Chinese from OH last night. I've been thinking about it all day because OH is now on a stag do so won't eat it.

I'm upstairs avoiding it -how sad am I!!!!???

WELL DONE SKINNY MINNIE!!!!!! Actual skinny Minnie!!! Name change needed :D

So chuffed for you... You are under 10 and a half stone, You are small, You are light, You are officially on the last part of this whole journey and just 14lbs from your GOAL :D:D:D Feel proud!!

Well done hun not long to go now we are almost finished! xx

That is fantastic...keep away from the Chinese

Minnie you are doing marvellous !!!
Cover the Chinese with washing up liquid ;)

how r you doing hun.
You must be proud of yourself.
Hope you threw the Chinese away.
Have a lovely weekend.

Hope you've had a fab weekend xx

Hope everything is ok! Have you come to a decision about WS? xx

Yeah I resisted the Chinese :) My dad was over so I was like, 'EAT IT OR DIE!' Hahaa!

I hadn't realised how long it had been since my last post! I guess I go quiet when there's something up... :sigh:

After a good, motivated week, I had a bit of a off plan weekend. I just can't seem to keep the motivation up longer than the week- it's the weekend where I tend to go AWOL.

Trouble is, I'm not overeating or binging or even having naughty stuff but it is silly because I'm stopping myself from getting to goal quicker!

So basically Saturday went like this:
Shake, ultraslim bar and a tuna, spinach and egg omelette plus babybel light!

Sunday:
Shake, atkins bar (no ultraslim in TESCO but is 9g carbs and 140ish cals) and ham and pea omelette plus babybel light!!

Today:
Shake, atkins bar and a shake plus some chicken and a babybel- but have done a 3hr walk today so wanted some protein.

I know I've delayed any losses this week :( I just need to sort myself out! Come on woman get a grip!

Sorry for being so flakey guys!

Oh and compliments over the weekend:
I look like an anorexic whippet
I look 15 years old
(both were meant to be compliments and were rooted in good things- :S but obviously backhanded!!

Minnie, that's not bad food choices at all !!
If anything, you are not eating enough, as WS is 3 packs plus a meal. But I know how difficult that is, as I have only had 2.5 packs the last few days, as I physically couldn't manage anymore.
Could you not have a bit of salad with your omelette, just to keep up your vitamins ect ?
You are doing amazing Minnine, so don't you beat your self up about slowing down or going off plan.
To be honest, I think you are just adjusting into refeeding....sort of a pre-refeeding stage ;)
And if you do that on the next few weekends to keep you on track through the week, all will come off in the end :D

It doesn't look a lot written down but honestly I feel like I've done nothing but be bad and off plan :( I forgot to mention I had a teaspoon or 2 of peanut butter over the weekend!

I guess it's not as bad as what it could have been- I did stay under 50g carbs and around 600-700 cals.

But I can't help feel I'm letting myself down by not just having 3 packs a day.

Ahh thanks Marge, you really have made me feel better as I think about the weekend a little more. I guess I'm sort of doing 5:2!! Lol. People still lose by fasting right! I'm not going to turn it into a habit though.

I'm buying some shakes off a work colleague tomorrow as she's moving to Slim and Save so I think that will help me focus as I've about 4 strawberry shakes left which is making it easier to be like, I'll have 2 and a dinner or having to make do with alternate products.

You always make me smile :)

I genuinely think that if anyone was searching for an Inspirational Exante'er to follow, It would be you.

I don't even view you as someone who was big and has lost loads of weight anymore, It feels like you are naturally a slim person in your actions and thoughts and always have been. You have done so incredibly well I don't know if you even realise how much you have changed. How sensible you are, it's as though you think like a slim person and always have been a skinny minnie.

It's hard to believe you ate anything naughty before, ever, let alone too much. Or that you were ever 16st. You are so sooooo good, so clued up, so disciplined, so healthy, happy, and just lovely. It's what, almost week 23 or is week 23 (always get confused on that still) and you Havnt had any binges. What you have eaten, is like rabbit food, yet you still feel bad and naughty for that. I'd say that was amazing, and a brilliant thing not a bad thing... Because what it shows is how much of a psychological change you have made, and how solid you will be keeping the weight off. I'd bet anything that you will be a complete lifelong success :)

You just have an excellent view on foods, your choices are always perfect but you feel bad for them. Give yourself some credit you have done amazing from day one and are still doing so! I know though that from complete TS, you may feel you are losing control but do remember that you are eating excellent stuff! Put me to utter shame!! You are brilliant.

Well done on the choices over the weekend. You go out with friends partying and only have water, even in a posh glass! That's how dedicated you are, Thats how much you have changed. You could have binged 4000 calories a day every day over the weekend plus booze, nobody could have stopped you or done anything, even know about it, but you didn't and haven't because you didn't want to. You choose practically WS meals and count it as falling off the wagon lol! You haven't deviated from plan you mad head! :D

I don't think I'm there yet. My Yorkshire trip showed me I still like the junk sometimes! You, on the other hand, are just a star! You will be just fine. Don't beat yourself up, You've done fab. Keep that control you have and all is going t be well, You'll be at goal in no time! The foods you chose may even boost your metabolism, giving a nice result Friday, don't stress!

I know its not really the foods you've eaten that is bothering you, It's the fear of not being able to get back into only doing 3 packs a day, that feeling of lost control. But you will :) Thats if you want to and don't decide on WS anyway, either way there is no stopping you and I think you're fab xx

That's really good that you stayed away from Chinese food.
You are doing well hun.
3packs +food is WS so no worries.
Your food choices weren't bad at all.
Good luck.

Aww thanks Ed what a fabulous ly encouraging post! You actually brought a tear to my eye! Lol. So complimentary!

I really want to write a wonderful reply back but on my phone as laptop isnt charged. Ill try and write back to as much as I can remember- its annoying not being able to scroll up on my phone!

I used to think that about how did I ever get fat..I didnt think I ate that bad- I've always been pretty clued up. Now I know after watching secret eaters on channel four that I am one of them! Little picks here and there soon all add up! Portion control is another reason and having to eat everything on my plate is another. Also lack of exercise didnt help.

It is the worry of not being able to get back onto strict ts. I'm also worried that my body doesnt know if its coming or going with uneven days here and there. I may have messed my body up. I just don't know why I'm finding it so hard!

I've been having milk in my tea over the past couple of days too. I just think if I put on or sts because of 3 tiny splashes of milk in a tea then it doesnt say much about maintenance!

I did weigh this morning and I'm a pound down since last wi so not too much damage done I guess.

We'll see come friday! Xx

You're welcome, All true :)

I feel like that, Wondering if I have messed my poor body up from TS soooo long then a mahooosive week bender of whatever I wanted... Then TS again... Then banana carb overload... Then TS again! All within little more than a week. I think my body is holding onto what it's got now because its not sure what I'm going to do next! TS now and no mishaps, Need to give my I sides time to chill out and realise I am not taking the piss haha!

Funnily enough iv been thinking about having cups of tea again, and with milk. No yet because I am not losing at all so can't afford a thing but when weightloss comes back I might have the odd cup.

Fantastic your 1lb down, So jealous! Haha! I don't think you need to worry about the control and TS, You will do it when you put your mind to it you know you can and will :) Your not doing anything awful! Being close to goal has sent my mind wobbly though too, My thoughts etc and temptations. I knew it would happen though and I think it's just what's happening with you - We know we don't have much left to lose, We have this confidence now and sometimes allow ourselves to think 'I can afford that now, nearly 5st gone, it's not going to harm really!'. I had to fight those thoughts the other day but after another STS I have no choice but to ignore it which I'm glad of really. If I'd have lost a few more lbs yesterday, Maybe I would have got ahead of myself and had that bread roll iv been eyeing up lol. We just have to get on with it and get it done, The end is near for us :D

Iv been reading a LOT over in the Lipotram section - It's amazing, Id highly recommend you check out the refeed diaries and info. It's helped me understand so much, and like what you said about dreading what maintaining gain would be like if you hadn't lost with teeny milk drops, The Lipotram posts really ease your mind on all that and explain every detail! I cant explain anything very well but the Lipotram Refeed is absolutely what I will do once I reach goal. There's a sticky there somewhere which just makes total sense about glycogen stores and introductions safely into foods, minimal gain, it's just an amazing thread. Best iv seen and I will follow that. Have a read when you can!

Anyway, you're a different person now and needn't worry about these small recent changes. They're not slip ups or blips, Youve done no wrong or harm, they're just small changes. If you plan on dabbling with WS with the exercise then theres nothing wrong with that, its not bad, not cheating! You dont have much left to lose and if you want to eat a meal then it could work out much better without you feeling so bad after a very healthy nibble because you are in the TS mind frame now, so think your doing wrong when you have anything at all.

I dont know your thoughts so am just covering all bases here lol I think you plan on TS anyway. If you want to stay TS until goal then go for it! You can and will. It's easier for me because iv had a rubbish result this week and its killed any thought of a sneaky nibble. Like you said to someone recently, sometimes a gain or something is a good thing to shock us into realising we are not going to get away with everything. I didn't plan or wan that ridiculous banana smoothie but I learnt pretty quickly there will be no more lol! Now I will TS until the end after having to update my sig with a second STS. Both of us are on the last hurdle now and we worked our fat arses off (literally) to get to the end so let's not make it take any longer than we need to! Get to our goals pronto and leave all this food nonsense, wobbles and worry until then :D It's so exciting, We deserve that oh so close goal celebration that's coming our way xx

Hope you've had a great day Hun, Good luck for WI tomorrow! :D xx

Back