WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Have a lovely day Minnie

Just checked my purple bar and its 19.7g carbs very strange.... Xxx
I received my first Exante mixed bumper pack on 15th May, and the carb content of the purple bar was 14.6g then, with the orange bar coming in at 16.9g. The calorie count is higher than for the other products (223 and 219, respectively, compared to 200 to 205 for the soups and shakes). Same nutritional breakdown in the repeat order (received last week).

Oh wow Soya milk sounds delicious!! Creamy and nutty!! Yum!! I am imagining hazelnut whilst drooling lol. Don't like peanuts.

Cant comment on the bars WSM as iv never tried them! Have a fab day :D xx

Yeah they are exante ones! Very odd!

Yeh I may have to email. ..great if its lower carbs but surely they cant now be lower than the shakes?

At work now but popped into the shop for some soya milk. Tastes alright actually! Thanks for the recommendation!

Exante are having some typo errors lately! They mixed up the nutritional info on the new mouse mix too and apologised xx

I got my last lot of bars with a sticky printed label over them. I never checked what the difference was :eek:
Glad you like the soya milk Minnie :)
I prefer it to real milk now :p

I received my first Exante mixed bumper pack on 15th May, and the carb content of the purple bar was 14.6g then, with the orange bar coming in at 16.9g. The calorie count is higher than for the other products (223 and 219, respectively, compared to 200 to 205 for the soups and shakes). Same nutritional breakdown in the repeat order (received last week).

The bars always used to be around 20g- I will definitely email them when I get home from work. Does that mean we can have more than 1 a day I wonder as this now means the carbs are less than shakes unless shakes have gone down too? I will check.

Exante are having some typo errors lately! They mixed up the nutritional info on the new mouse mix too and apologised xx

You just can't get the staff! :rolleyes:

I got my last lot of bars with a sticky printed label over them. I never checked what the difference was :eek:
Glad you like the soya milk Minnie :)
I prefer it to real milk now :p

I'm definitely converted! :)

I always thought it was minimal difference anyway which is why I've never bothered following the rule of only 1 a day. In fact apart from the 23 cals difference, it was virtually the same in carbs, more fibre, less fat and less sugar which in my opinion was better for me anyway :) x

Just checked my bars and they are the higher calories and around 20g carbs

Yeah Shrimp that's what I thought they should be so no idea why some of ours are saying 14g.

When did you buy them? I only got the order y'day.

Ooh thanks for that Bijouhope!

Perhaps I just missed it when they announced they'd lowered the carbs in bars. It's just weird that they are now less than shakes. I'd love to eat 3 bars a day!

Highlight of the day: my new smoothie maker. HowsadamI.com!

I missed that too :confused:
So, can you have more than one bar a day of the newer lower carbs ones then ?

Hmmm I may get some bars I'm tempted now! Sound delish :D xx

I'm not sure marge :s

It cant be just a typo can it if its published on the website.

Didnt get a chance to email last night so will try this evening.

Just dont see how they can be less carbs than shakes. Though they deffo dont taste as good in this new batch.

X

New porridge packs says (with vitamins and minerals) and taste is not the same.
They are changing their recipes.
Try to email them.
Have a good day.

Hmmm I wonder why they have decided t change things?? I Havnt noticed a difference in Vanilla shakes.

Have a fab day Hun xx

Minnie you are doing well and so in the zone. I really don't think a splash of milk is going to ruin your diet! Half a packet of biscuits with your tea would on the other hand!!!
Mere x

Ahh nightmare day! Broke down on a horrible road. Had to walk over a mile to a nearby house as phone had no battery! 5 hrs later I'm home. Worse thing is the first breakdown man towed me to the services and parked in mac donalds! Id had a bar at 7am and nothing else. It was then nearly 9pm so I went in and had a cuppa tea and a grilled chicken salad. Thinking though, although I had eaten a mac donalds I couldve had a cheeseburger chips milkshake etc but chose the salad.

My weight isnt really moving this week even tho been ts until today. Frustrating :( today isnt going to help as haven t eaten enough.

What a horrendous day!!!

Bet you've never felt so happy to see your house when you got home! Glad you got back safe though :) The lbs will come off hun. I drove myself mad the ther week, and felt much better not weighing, maybe try to stay off them as long as you can, TS will do its job and you can take the pressure off :)

Still a full day tomorrow before WI so just drink like a fish! xx

Back