WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Hope you've had a great day hun and good luck for WI tomorrow! xx

Good luck for WI hun.

Thanks guys such a busy couple of days..in bed now with a cuppa!

Catch up tomorrow xxx

Oh gosh! Just read about yesterday how shocking! But you did well resisting in McD's

Good luck for WI Minnie :D

How is your day going?
Hope you have a good day.

Hope WI was kind today hun :D xx

Hey WSM just been having a read of the last few weeks of your diary. You're losses have been great, well done for sticking to it and losing so much just what I needed to read to give me a positive boost before starting next week :) well done! X

Have just read your diary. You should be so proud of yourself. Superstar ! :)

Ahh thanks so much, your post has given me a boost! :) Losses are slow for me at the moment and you've reminded me of the bigger picture! Thank you! :D

How is your diet going?

How is your day going?
Hope you have a good day.

Super busy but so glad it's the weekend now! Just got reports and observations to prepare for today! Gahh! How are you Harry?

Hey WSM just been having a read of the last few weeks of your diary. You're losses have been great, well done for sticking to it and losing so much just what I needed to read to give me a positive boost before starting next week :) well done! X

Thanks Dust Queen :D my losses were good up to now! Has really slowed and finding it difficult to get the last bit of weight off!

I'm glad to have given you a positive boost :D:D Good luck with starting next week. You doing Exante?

So WI was yesterday and I had a lb loss. Okay I know, a loss is a loss, but can't help but feel disappointed seeing as I was 100% apart from that bar I had 1 bar and a chicken salad :(

I put these lower weight losses down to a few things:
Permanent TOTM- 10 WEEKS of bleeding!! Crikey :confused:
Adding milk to my tea
My inconsistency lately with TS- having 600cals of healthy food days and not packs- maybe my body will need to adjust again
Using alternative brands when I ran out last week (though have been back on full exante this week.

I'm so close to the 9's and 2lb away from my 5 stone loss which is so frustrating as its taking me ages to get there! I'm finding it hard to be motivated having these little losses and can see time slipping away. I really want to go abroad with a healthy BMI and to just have the knowledge that I am not overweight.

Good luck hun.
You can do it and you are not overweight. That's for sure.
Look at you skinny Minnie with tinsy winsy waist.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Thanks Harry :D:D

Clothes can be deceiving though lol.

I still am overweight in terms of BMI- 9.6 only just puts me in the healthy range. I just want that 'my BMI is normal' feeling even though it's not going to make me look suddenly slim and ideal lol.

Tucking into a iced minty chocolate shake- yum :)

Cinema tonight to see World War Z. Considering taking a bar but have had one already. Now they are lower carbs I wonder if it will be okay?

Well done gorgeous!! It doesn't matter about what loss you have, It's all going to get you to goal :) Maybe you just need your aquaholic habits again, Im sure loooooads of water will do it! But a lb is fantastic! You Havnt had a STS yet and iv had 2!!

Not far to go now hun just power through it on autopilot and you will wake up one very very fine morning very very soon and it will be the morning you step on your scales and see goal :) xx

Ahh thanks so much, your post has given me a boost! :) Losses are slow for me at the moment and you've reminded me of the bigger picture! Thank you! :D

How is your diet going?

Super busy but so glad it's the weekend now! Just got reports and observations to prepare for today! Gahh! How are you Harry?

Thanks Dust Queen :D my losses were good up to now! Has really slowed and finding it difficult to get the last bit of weight off!

I'm glad to have given you a positive boost :D:D Good luck with starting next week. You doing Exante?

Sometimes when you lose less lbs you lose more inches, well that's what I find anyway :) thank you :) yep hopefully my exante parcel will be winging its way to me soon ;)

Blimey, you look fantastic and have had a brilliant loss so far. Also, as Ed says, uou haven't had a single STS which is amazing! As long as you're losing weight you're getting nearer your goal. You're nearly there. You should be extremely proud of what you've achieved. Just keep at ti - you'll be at goal soon!!!!

Ahh thanks so much guys, a loss is a loss your right! I thought I would've had a STS this week as they just weren't moving from 10.4- bit like you ED and the 10.3 you had that time!

Been drinking about 3 litres a day. Can remember the earlier days where I used to manage 4 litres easily. Don't know how I did it!!

xx

I'm super pleased to post...

5 STONE LOSS!!!

I'm over the moon!!

:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:
That's a 2lb drop since Friday!

I can only think that after my 10 week TOTM I was holding water and now might have a little whoooosh!

10.1 wooop! I'm gunning for those 9's!

20130623_130333.jpg

Woweeeee!!!! WELL DONE!!! That's amazing you teeny little star :D:D:D

You are about to see 9s hun, 9s!!!!!! And you bloody well deserve it I'm so happy for you! :D Xx

Back