WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Thanks hun- I am so shocked! I never expected the scales to show that! I jumped around the room like an idiot and phoned Mum- seems ages since my last stone loss!

I must take a picture actually to mark the loss.

I think it's just what I needed to keep motivated though as my halo was beginning to slip. :giggle:

I wouldn't be surprised if you had reached your 70lb loss if you'd weighed today! How much does that sound- 70lb :eek:

Now I am beginning to think it was a fluke as my scales now show me 10.4. I know it's mid day but all I've had is 1 tea, 1 bar and 500ml of water.

Never been that much more in the afternoon to the morning!

:S

Stay away from the scales!! Haha, ignore it, it won't be accurate :)

Dont let that take the shine off your achievements today :D xx

What a loss fabulous.
Mere x

Wow that's an amazing loss!!! Have you been 100% TS for 25 weeks?
Well done that really is fabulous! And for gods sake get off those scales ;)

Wow! 5 stones lost...amazing hun. Well done xx

Thanks guys :) It really has given me the boost I needed. I am feeling back in the TS norm now :)

I weighed again last night and the scales showed 10.6! 5lb up from the morning! I freaked! I know you weigh more at night but five whole pound! Seriously!

Didn't weight this morning as too frightened after last night but in the end decide to weigh a moment ago- so I could blame anything above 10.1 on the time of day!

So after 2 bars and 1 litre of water I weighed 10.1 1/4 so hopefully for Fridays WI as I am only 1/4 away from 10.0. Could I be in the 9's this week?

I guess I know why I've messed around TS lately- when the scales show I get demotivated. I think going from consistent 3lb losses to 2's and 1's made me lose it but now I can see the lbs dropping I'm all motivated again :)

Anyway, enough weight and weigh in talk...

On Saturday I have volunteered to cook my family a 3 course dinner for my Mums bday!
I'm really excited to cook for people but have no idea what to cook which could be healthy enough for me to treat it as a WS day.

I thought a chicken dish for main and meringues for desert?? I need to think of a reasonably healthy starter though.

Any ideas? xx

OMG! That is amazing.

well done

Really hope to see you in the 9s on Friday!

How about a nice light soup for starter.

Wow well done you.
I am really pleased for you.
Good luck for cooking.
Think what everyone like to eat as starter in your family. Then decide. Otherwise it will be waste of your efforts and food. What you cooking for main course. I know you mentioned chicken but how? Chinese, indian, roast.
Then choose your starter to go with it.
If you want to cook indian then I don't mind sharing my cooking ideas.
Give me shout if you need help.

9s indeed super soon eeeek! Well done hun xx

Harry I adore indian food! Never been able to cook a decent curry tho from scratch! Would love a passanda, korna or tikka recipe for when maintaining as a treat!

Im thinking sticky chicken strips with mango salsa with salad garnish for starter. But id have mine as a main.

Might do the others a steak or something now but dont know whether its all a bit meaty! Portions will be controlled though.

Weighed this morn....10.0!!!!! 3lb since friday I dont believe it! Could I be in the 9's this week? Could I have a 4lb loss this week too? I still have 3 full days to go before wi! Its all seeming too real! I never thought id see the 9's and when I started felt like people thought I was living in a dream world with my target weight.

Wow you are doing so well fingers crossed for the 9s by WI.

Bring on the 9s Whoop Whoop
Just give me shout when you need recipes I will give you all.
Hope you have a lovely day.

Wow fingers and toes crossed for the 9s this week! xx

Thanks guys can't believe I'm saying 9's!

Fingers crossed aye. Just shows the affects of TOTM- and a 10 week one at that!

Hope you've all had good days! :D :D

Hello SkinnyMinnie,

Sorry to lurk......but I have read your diary and you have really inspired me........
Losing 5 whole stones and moving into the 9 stone somethings........wow......
I hope you get a good result you so deserve it........

Cheers

How exciting x

Hello SkinnyMinnie,

Sorry to lurk......but I have read your diary and you have really inspired me........
Losing 5 whole stones and moving into the 9 stone somethings........wow......
I hope you get a good result you so deserve it........

Cheers

Ahh thanks for taking the time to read my diary :) I lurked for a while before deciding to have my own- it really has helped having the support of this forum. Nobody quite knows how difficult a VLCD can be so it's great to have this forum. Before going to look, do you have a diary?

Thanks for you lovely comment- never imagined I'd inspire anyone :) Last year I was 16 stone and thought I'd never be 10 stone again. Heading for the 9's is CRAZY! I never thought a diet like this would suit me either- always been an advocate for healthy eating and exercise but I'd usually give up as weight loss is slow. Have you done a diet like this before?

How are you finding S&S? A work colleague of mine has switched from Exante to S&S and is finding it much easier with 4 packs and veg allowance plus the variety is so much better.

I see you have only 2 stone to lose- that won't take you long at all!

All the best :D :D

Back