WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Oh that does not sound good!

can you go into another room?

Ah thanks Carrie :) Finally feeling like I'm getting there! Getting into the 9's has taken some of the pressure I've put on myself to get to 9.6 by Cyprus.

@Shrimp- Yeh in the end I went and worked in the bedroom. Just annoying because when you pay £900 for a house, you don't want to be confined to one room! :( Will have to start looking elsewhere- renting is difficult though because I have a dog.

Can't see your weight on this iPad but sounds good for your hols.
Mere x

Having a planned day off today!

Having a bbq for mums bday. Ill have meat, salad and maybe a little bit of cous cous. I'll have some strawberries too :)

Hope damage isn't too bad! But I'll have 4 days to get it off!

You should be ok with that. Just watch if there is wine on offer.
Mere x

Only coke zero for me mere :) I'm not a big drinker!

Have eaten a bit to much and feeling full! Will not eat anything for the rest of the day now.

I dont feel guilty about it as this is the first time in six months ive let my hair down so to speak but will be gutted if I dont get back into 9's by friday if I happen to go into tens after this.

I'm sure you won't!

its good to have a day off as you will soon need to start eating food, as you are so close to target. Back on plan straightaway will pull any small increase straight back off. When do you go to Cyprus?

I think I will Shrimp :( I go to Cyprus on 28th July. In 27 days!

Okay, I feel so guilty now. Wish I hadn't eaten. Not because I think I've binged and lost control- I chose to have a planned day off but because I'm worried about how much I've on and how much it will set me back! I feel so full it's horrible! I swear I look fatter in the mirror but know that is just in my head but it scares me that I think that just having one normal day!

So this is roughly what I had over 5 hours: FOOD ALERT!

1 reduced fat burger with 1 reduced fat cheese slice in a wholemeal thin

Salad and cous cous

Handful of tortilla chips and dip

Meringue nest with raspberries and strawberries.

Oh and a mini scotch egg!

I will not eat anything else for the rest of the day!

I've worked out I've had around 850 cals and 80g carbs!!! :eek: I've been for a walk which has bumped 104 cals off according to MFP so around 750 cals now. :(

:cry:

Last edited:
That is great. You had a planned day off and still managed to be only slightly over a TS day. Well done!
Mere x

Please read your own post about the 3500cals and gaining 5lbs in a day ect ;)

I forgot to add 2 haribos and the marinades I had. I also forgot I had 1/2 exante bar this morning.

I know it may sound silly to some but I feel insanely bad. I know I'm going to have to eat at some point and now I am worried about it because of how I feel at the moment.

I know marge- I thought that when I posted- what a hypocrite! You're right though- it's not the end of the world and as long as I go back to TS I will be alright! Will TS always be my safety net?

I did really enjoy my food at the time though :)

Man up Skinny!!! Hehe :D I personally wouldn't feel bad after that, Not anymore, and neither should you :) Try to remember 5st of fat is gone for good, The longest part is complete. We are allowed the odd evening to join in with family after half a year abstinence omitting ourselves :)

It is not going to do anything. I just posted that I'm allowing things just like this from now on. I have earned it. You Havnt binged and gone on a pointless spree.. You enjoyed a family birthday with controlled food and drinks, good choices, the odd treats. Nothing has been done that will persecute you Friday. Big thumbs up I hope you enjoyed the day hun :) xx

Your right ED- so right! It's not the end of the world and I am allowed a day off in 6 months! It will come off again and the picture is still a positive one especially in regards to where I was 6 months ago.

I wouldn't mind if I was at goal like you ED but deffo want to get to goal before having anymore planned days off.

I did have such a nice family day and provided Mum with a lovely family bbq :) She had a great time too and appreciated the effort I'd put in.

It was also the first time today that I'd worn a dress without tights or leggings!! No leg chaffing either which was a bonus! Here I am ready for the party!
1016186_10152037586932926_1841047571_n.jpg

You look great. Weather looks perfect too.
Mere x

Good morning Skinny, wow look at you in that dress! Gorgeous.

Like others have said you didn't overdo it at your barbecue so quit worrying :) xx

Beautiful photo skinny, You absolute little cutie xx

How is your day going skinny?
You Found any place or still looking for it. I never knew that if you have a dog then people don't rent you property. That sucks. Come to London its not loke that here.

Hey guys,

I haven't yet weighed in the morning since the BBQ but have in the evening. Monday evening I was up to 10.0 and tonight I am 9.13 so I guess I'm back to where I was last week. Still have 2 days so hopefully might have lost a lb. I'd be happy with STS.

Today we had school observations- 3 observers in one lesson! :eek: One of the observers, who hadn't seen me since before Christmas, didn't recognise me at first but commented how much I've improved my teaching this year, how I'm more confident and have greater control and presence in the class room. I was thrilled by this :) It's all down to how I feel about myself which shows a massive personal achievement outside of the initially body image change. :D:D:D

Harry- some private rents don't allow dogs but some do. It's choosing the right ones :)

How are you ladies all doing? I'll catch up in a bit xx

Back