Wannabslim's WW Diary - back in the room!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey guys,

Well I have completed my first day on WW. WI tonight showed I am 11.13 (7.5lbs off since I was last there), which in two weeks I am happy with, bearing in mind I have suddenly reintroduced carbs having been on CD SS, I think is good going (I was 11.11 last Monday but the carbs reintroduction has led to a gain).

So my re-start WW weight is 11.13. Only 5lbs til my 10% and Christmas goals... if I lost 1lb a week I could get there, so fingers crossed!!

Really glad to be back :D it is definitely the right decision!

xxxx

Welcome back to weight watchers hun :D Glad you've come to a decision that makes you happy. Fingers crossed for the Christmas goals xxx

Welcome back hun! We missed you ! xxxxx

welcome back! WW boards arent the same without your action packed diary :p good luck for your 5lbs for xmas - totally doable xxx

Welcome back hun!

5lbs by Christmas?! EASY! I bet it's more than that in the end:D

Hope re-start is going well for you and you have a good day!x

*waves* Hellooo.. good luck with ur mini goal ul defo do it :)

Good to have you back sweetie xx

Thanks guys, it's good to be back!!

Well I think I may end up gaining more than 1lb as a result of switching, which will probably go on over the course of the week. But, I'm not gonna let it get me down! I'm going to use up my monthly pass which will take me to the week before Christmas (and means I get to find out about the changes in WW too!) but after that I'm not even going to worry about WI. I'm just gonna weigh every now and again when I feel like it cos I really do now believe its not about the figures but the size, and if I get too hung up on the scales I will lead a miserable life!!

I'm a bit worried about this weekend as there are two drinking events and as I'm now only on 20pts a day, saving them is just not gonna happen otherwise I'll go hungry! Am thinking exercise is gonna have to be my saviour and am planning to start again next week.

That said, as I have just come off WW I'm still getting used to food and am not really feeling that hungry. Today has been great- I've kept within my points easily - had a couple of harvest bars during the course of the morning (1 as breakfast, 1 as elevenses) then a slim-a-soup and a curly wurly at lunchtime. Just got in and weighed out a 25g portion of pringles, and have a beef and veg stir-fry for tea which will leave me with 3.5pts to bank for the weekend. Excellent! I am trying to keep my carbs for the daytime and eat more veg/protein in the evenings (altho my pizza last night didn't really follow that rule, it was a treat), as I think it may help me lose... will be interesting to see.

So, am feeling fairly good about things right now. Am a little worried about seeing a gain at WW next week, but tbh I know I can't have gained FAT if I stick to WW, so any gain will not be fat, and therefore I know in my head that I shouldn't be disheartened by what they say. Like I already said, its my shape and size, and how I feel that is important.

Signing off for tonight (have loads of housework to do which will most likely take the whole evening after my tea)

xx

how did i miss this? sorry hunni didnt even realise ur back on ww!! duh cathy!!
u did brill on cd and bet ull again do brill on ww!! 5lbs off is do able and yall get there chic xxx

Evening all,

Hey catz, lol yeah I'm back although beginning to wonder if my stint on CD will actually have been worth it as I am gaining water weight like no tomorrow and feel bloated and hungry :( at least on CD the hunger was non-existent and there was no bloating... ups and downs I guess. I suppose I just have been wondering what if I stuck to it a few more weeks, would it have made a difference? Did I switch too early?

Well I guess I'm back on it now and have made my choice. I have been doing some thinking and talking with Mike (H2B) today about how I feel about myself, and have come to the conclusion that I am actually happy with my current size, but for the fact that what I have is flabby and loose... my skin wobbles where the fat has gone and my tummy has an overhang. I feel down about it and try to lose weight cos I think its fat, but actually its not, its loose, empty skin, and no weightloss will solve that. The only thing short of surgery that I can do to sort it out is to exercise and tone up. So from now on I am going to concentrate more on toning what I have and less on worrying about my weight.

Once my WW membership has expired I will use it to maintain and then really up the ante over Christmas exercise-wise as I have two weeks off with nothing to do, so can hit the gym!!

I think I have just realised that even if I weighed 9st and not 12, I would still not be happy as its what under my clothes that troubles me - with clothes on (this isnt meant to be boastful) I really don't look too bad and am for the first time liking what I see (apart from my arms as the flab is so much that it makes my arms look huge!), as my skin is hidden.

So, more focus on improving whats there and less focus on trying to lose weight. I am certain that by exercising more I will burn fat (that which isn't turned into muscle) and therefore this will undoubtedly help me to lose weight in the long term.

:) am planning to start tomorrow with aquafit!

As far as points go, I'm bang on today and still have my points banked from yesterday for the weekend which is good.

That's it from me, sorry this has once again been a long post, there's just a lot of stuff going on in my head at the moment and I'm finding posting very therapeutic and helpful!!

xxxx

Sounds like a great plan and you seem really happy which is the main thing! Good luck with the aqua fit! :)

Hey hun,

Sounds like you've been having a good think about things. Don't beat yourself up about gaining weight since coming off CD, things will soon even themselves out. If you're feeling bloated, could it be because of the types of food you are eating? Maybe see if you can work out what's making you feel like that?
Toning exercises should make a big difference to the loose skin, maybe get yourself a nice firming body cream too as a treat? It sounds like you are being sensible about it all and have a good plan in place. Don't be so hard on yourself, you've done brilliantly and look fab in your pic! Enjoy aquafit :D x

I know what you mean, I think sometimes I look ok with clothes on but underneath I'm quite stretch marky which will never go away. The annoying thing is I got a lot of them when I was a size 8/10! No matter how thin I get I will never be happy with my body naked :(

About the skin thing, I'm not sure if exercise alone will be able to tighten it up. I don't know, maybe it can, but would you consider surgery? It might be worth looking into if it makes you feel better about yourself. Though obviously, if exercise works then that's the better option!

Back