Want a big weight loss

I no we all want a big weight loss , but what can I eat or do to boost my loss? I always loose max 2 lb and there lots of other members that loses 3-4 lb any advice x

Ok - first things first - Do NOT compare yourself to others - this is YOUR journey, not anybody elses.

To get a good weight loss, its pretty simple -follow the rules to the letter.

Drink lots of water - eat loads of speedy foods, such as fresh fruit and veggies.

Exercise when you can.

Ensure you have 5 -15 syns DAILY. This is important.

Enjoy the lovely food you can have!

x

You didnt say what plan your doing?

maybe if your doing EE try Red and Green or vise verse.

but i also agree with not comparing yourself to anybody else. A loss is a loss

I no we all want a big weight loss , but what can I eat or do to boost my loss? I always loose max 2 lb and there lots of other members that loses 3-4 lb any advice x

I dont think they do, I think its just those are the numbers we notice, they make us prick our ears up. For every person who loses 3 or 4 lb there'll be another ten or more who lose a half, or STS, or even put on. Human nature, noticing only what is out of the norm. :)

A max of 2lb is exactly what you're meant to be losing and adds up to 7 and a half stone in a year. Would you not be happy with 7 1/2 stone, is it too slow? ;)

I think I might have lost too much :-/ someone said today that my 17lb weight loss in just short of 3 weeks is too much, but I did 15lb in 2 weeks and it's obviously slowed down now but I haven't done TOO much, I eat all the stuff on SW, I get all my healthy extras in, sometimes struggle to get syns in, I just forget, by time I remember the days over.. But we shall see, still thoroughly enjoying SW and hope to get rid of the rest of the lb's!
But good luck to all :) X

Thanx for your advice , am not comparing my self to other people , I've already lost 11.5stone with weight watchers and I've now lost 1 stone with sw. I am happy with any loss even 1/2 lb but I just wanna boost my loss this week as am going to new York and I know I will gain weight over there.

sugarbabe02 said:
Thanx for your advice , am not comparing my self to other people , I've already lost 11.5stone with weight watchers and I've now lost 1 stone with sw. I am happy with any loss even 1/2 lb but I just wanna boost my loss this week as am going to new York and I know I will gain weight over there.

My friend who travels a lot always goes to NYC and loses as she walks around so much when she is there??? Plus there are so many healthy options - its not all donuts and pancakes!

Have an amazing time when are u going???

Am going in 3 weeks fingers crossed am like your friend, just hope the walking helps me, I doubt very much il be eating healthy I want to try there donuts burgers hotdogs all the rubbish that's no good for me, I'd be very happy with a maintain or gain upto 3 lb but don't really wanna go over 3 lb.

SW say 1-2lb a week is best as its sustainable. I'd LOVE to lose 2lb a week, I stick to plan & I'm lucky if I lose 2lb in a month!

Am going in 3 weeks fingers crossed am like your friend, just hope the walking helps me, I doubt very much il be eating healthy I want to try there donuts burgers hotdogs all the rubbish that's no good for me, I'd be very happy with a maintain or gain upto 3 lb but don't really wanna go over 3 lb.

I think you'll be surprised how much you do walk. I've been twice and it is an amazing place! I walked down to the Empire State Building (34th Street) once from 82nd Street where we were staying and the blocks are so short it is never boring walking.
When I went up the ESB I did the audio tour and the voice said that 17-20 blocks is a mile in NYC so I had walked nearly 2.5 miles without even noticing and that was before 11am. Lol. When we were there we only tended to take the Subway at night (and even then sometimes had to walk coz not all trains stop at 82nd after a certain time) but in the day we would walk EVERYWHERE. Also, just walking up the ESB is plenty of exercise and we did Baseball in the batting cages which was great fun and a great workout. There's lots of foods to try but there's also plenty of easy and enjoyable exercise to be had - there's a reason the SATC girls are so skinny despite constantly drinking Cocktails and eating Pretzels, hahaha.

Enjoy it - it's an amazing City! You just HAVE to try a Pretzel from the Pretzel Stand - there is nothing else in the world like it. :)

I'd love a big loss this week too, just for a change! Mine are fairly slow, think over the few months I've been doing SW I lose on average 0.5lb-1lb per week.
This week I'm eating lots and lots of speedy foods, doing some form of exercise every day and drinking water like theres no tomorrow!
Lets see what happens at weigh in! (Knowing my luck I'll gain lol).

You can appreciate how well you've done and how far you've come, but still want a good week - it is allowed! :D

2lbs a week is amazing! Keep it up and enjoy your trip :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sugarbabe - just wanted to say 11.5 stones loss is amazing - well done! All those 2lbs on SW will soon add up!

Hi all, I'm new to SW - joined on Monday.

I'm finding it really easy at the moment, as I've just come off LipoTrim total food replacement diet so eating any food is a luxury!! My consultant told me to expect a gain this first week given how I was coming off TFR. I had lost 18 pounds in 10 days on that so food was a massive shock to my system.

I've had a cheeky weigh in at home and I've only gained 1/2 pound so I'm really pleased with that.

I was just curious though, because I haven't so far had ANY syns at all (not wanted/needed them) - will this be a detriment? In the group on Monday we were talking about success stories and the people who had lost the most had not been eating syns - but I noticed on here people are saying you must get in your 5-15 daily?

Hope you all have great losses this week :)

Back