Want a confidence boost?? come in here!!

cazzy b is new to us but very positive and working hard at LT cant wait to get to know more about her x

Lives close to me and is someone i would love to get to know more, as seems to be a fab person! xx

lovleylauren your so lovley you cheer us all up and your loss is fantastic sarahx

Sazpom I haven't really seen you much on here, you seem new to the board, but by the looks of your losses your doing excellent so far well done xxx:D

Cherry, you've done soooo well, and are so supportive of the others on here - how can anyone NOT admire you! And you've got great taste in shoes too! Respect!

Last edited:
Sorry - trying to remove my post so you guys can continue on, but I can't figure out how to delete it... sigh.

AnnieBananee.... hmm I don't know her yet... YET, lots of time here and hope in a few weeks time I can come back here, tell her how amazing she is and how fantastic she is doing. Best of luck honey, you can do it! :) xx

p.s. the tighter the knickers the better!! :p

Haha i get to do Superman! Well Ollie is a superman for a start - he cheers every single person up no matter what mood anyones in. He's made me feel very at home here along with alot of others too dont get me wrong. He's very understanding and supportive and needs to know that I am very proud of him for losing so much weight and being able to fit in to those jeans :) Well done smexi xxxxxxxxx

Miss Bean is relatively new to Lipotrim and has amazing losses in those two weeks, well done hun.
What a beautiful smile you have.

Loving this thread.

Kered has been on LT for 6 weeks now and during this time she has been one of the busiest posters, with a kind word and lots of encouragement for all. She has been having great losses each week and at this rate it shouldn't be too long before she hits target.

Good luck Kered.

Pearly Ive only started Lipotrim two days and you have already been a support to me. If i have as much will power as you i'll do great.

edb89 i'm glad you're up for a challenge, you see like you've got the willpower to suceed and i wish you the best x

Cherry Rocks has done fabulously well in losing 6 stone ..what a huge achievement. Thats such an inspiration for us all. You'll zip that dress up in no time at all if you carry on like that :D well done hun xxxx

Miss Beans best asset is her.. she's been amazing to me since I met her last weekend.. Valentines fantabuloso!! thanks dear.. ur doint great with LT and seem to be flying through it with great losses thus far.. cant wait to see her in April!! :p xxx

Someone else can give you a love - otherwise we'll start taking over this thread aswell lol. Cant have that. Im not the only one that knows how special you are xxx

Not you two again!! every thread I have opened yas are everywhere. get a room people. lmao

ok something nice to say about ollie.
Well he is an absolutely gentleman, always there when you need a friend or a shoulder to cry on and a great support for me when I lost a member of my family recently. Hes thoughtful, kind and always there to put a smile on your face and doing absolutely amazing on this diet and an inspiration to many on this forum...go ollie

Miss-unknown did extremely well in passnig the husbands brother test lasst week!! (but shud stop bein selfish an get photos up)

is having great losses, and is going to look FANTASTIC ON HER WEDDING DAY!!!

Love thsi thread, so glad i made it! xxx

The lovely Lauren is absolutely stunning and always on hand to give excellent advice and her posts always make me giggle.Also doing incredibly well with her weight loss. You are an inspiration hun.

Looks like a completely different lady!! and get more stunning by the day!

xx

Back