Want a confidence boost?? come in here!!

Ollie..... now.. he's really something else!
He's been losing a fantastic amount of weight and has been so supportive to everyone and always has great advice! Great guy, great friend... very funny, sweet... hmmm and sexy accent :p

See ollie, you could use this as an ad!

is going to look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING on her big day, and is going to be no such thing as a fatbridetobe!!

xxxxxx

whne you get a mental image of what some is like, i picture FBTB a soft spoken kind lady who has nothing bad to say to anyone and good advice is all she gives. Well done on your losses kind lady :)

Wow Charlene, you have done so brilliantly! You are an inspiration and I'm sure you'll hit your next target in no time at all!
Well done! :)

ahh roddy.. if i were ten years younger xxx youre a dote, bless xxx

Roddy just looking at your pics make me laugh so much and im sure they brighten up everyones day! And your fantastic losses!!!

(Charlene, that is just the sweetest thing to say.. mmmwah love ya )

hehe thought id missed out on my compliment!!! Thanks...... you'll make a stunning bride ( I am not doing that well, just finished my second g and t how and ever I shall be back on tfr next saturday) xxx

has had a fantastic loss! and is so beautiful!! needs to get a piccie up where shes not covering her face, as im sure looks ocmpletely different after an amazing 2 months on lipotrim xx

Back