Want a slow cooker?

Thanks, will go and take a look. Mines tiny and will never feed the 4 of us so it just sits in the cupboard!

I just bought this one from Argos, there is a sale on at the moment and a few have been reduced - one from £39.99 to £15.99, I am pleased with it so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I'm new, just learning the ropes (didn't realise I couldn't add a link lol!!). The model I bought was a Breville one - good luck with whichever one you buy, I am sure you will cook lots of great meals in it x

i love my slow cooker i love coming home from work and not having to start cooking

Ohhh good price. Mine's old, a bit too small & I bought it for 50p at a boot sale many years ago, so I think I'm about ready for a new one!

Ohhh, so tempting. I've wanted one for ages but I'm unemployed and broke at the moment...probably shouldn't...butiwantto

Ive got a Crok one - and its fab....i need to be a bit more inventive with it though - i tend to put a stock, veggies and meat in mine and thats about it!!!

I know people who do curries and all manner of lovely things!!! sometimes though i just like the stew....and the smell when you come home is brilliant :) yummo! x

Back