Want to be yummy for baby no 2 :-)

Ok so didn't post last night as we were engrossed in the Olympic opening ceremony! So here's Fridays food:

Green Day

Breakfast - magic pancakes (HEXB) with strawberries and sweetened quark.
Dinner - pasta n sauce with added Superfree and cheese (hexa), melon.
Tea - Jacket potato with beans and salad, 2 x hifi light (HEXB).
Snacks - 375ml skimmed (HEXA), iced gems (5 syns), penguin wafer (5 syns), time out (4 syns).

Total - 14 syns.
Week so far - 26/30 syns.

Saturday - Green Day

Breakfast - banana, 375ml skimmed (HEXA).
Dinner - Omlette with toms and cheese (HEXA), beans, salad. Sweetened quark with strawberries.
Tea - quorn stir fry, 2 x hifi light (HEXB).
Snacks - 2 x Alpen light (HEXB), twirl (9 syns), options (2 syns).

Total - 11 syns.
Week so far - 37/45.

Sunday - Green Day

Breakfast - banana, 375ml skimmed (HEXA).
Dinner - quorn bolognese pasta bake with cheese (HEXA), sweetened quark with strawberries.
Tea - jacket potato with beans, 2 x Alpen light (HEXB).
Snacks - 2 x wm bread (HEXB) with choc philly (4 syns), French fries (4 syns), penguin wafer (5 syns), mugshot.

Total - 13.
Week so far - 50/60.

Right guys I have an announcement to make, can't tell anyone I actually know yet but I need to share with someone!!! I'm pregnant!!!

Will do :D got WI tomorrow as well, going to try and stick to SW as best I can but feeling pretty nauseous and off food at the mo! X x

lilbabyfish said:
Right guys I have an announcement to make, can't tell anyone I actually know yet but I need to share with someone!!! I'm pregnant!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :-D xx

Thank you ladies! Well I had WI this morning and lost 1lb :) only 14.5lb to go til target hoping and praying I can do this before I start putting any baby weight on! I'm feeling really scared tho - absolutely petrified that something is going to go wrong! I'm gutted that I've found out so early on I just want the next few weeks to go so quickly so I can know that everything is ok and get to the 12 week mark :'( x x

Back