want your advice

warrior

hello everybody
can i ask u for some advice i am in week 2 lost only 4 in week one and only 2 pound so far unofficially my wi is tomorrow and i am not thinking of any miracle to happen in 24 hrs, iam so disappointed with my progress so far. My aim is to loose at least 3 stone i think icant really not continue thie diet more than 8 weeks, with this much wt loss i am not able to acheive my target
feeling happy for others loosing so much wt every week but geeting worried for myself, drinking enough water says upto 4 lits
any adv plz

I'll tell you this. The program is not for everyone. It's very hard. On average, a man will lose about 21lbs a month. But that's an average. Some will lose more, some will lose less.

This isn't a diet you can just start and stop. If you decide that all you can do is 8 weeks on the diet, then that's fine. But there's no guarantee how much weight you'll lose in those 8 weeks.

All I can say is that you'll lose more in those 8 weeks than on any other diet.

And you must do the refeed part of the diet, or the chances are you put weight back on.

Have a chat to your pharmarcist when you next wi and see what she suggests, could it be to do with TOTM etc? There are various reasons, but I am sure if you have a lower loss this week, you will lose more next week.
Hopefully you have a good wi, good luck.

LOL, just noticed you have horses on your ticker and your name is warrior, so not sure if you are male or female, if you are male ignore my TOTM suggestion :8855:

but I am sure if you have a lower loss this week, you will lose more next week.

Exactly right, and worth stating again and again. The weight loss is not constant, you will have good and bad weeks, but if you stay on the program you will continue to burn fat regardless of the weighing scales. And the end goal should be to get to a healthy weight.

This isn't a diet that people should take to lose 10 pounds or something. This is a diet of last resort.

Warrior you admitted yourself in a post only two days ago that you have a bite of your kids food when you come home. You need to stick to it 100% to give the diet a chance of working/giving you the losses you are after.

I know its hard and am struggling myself at the moment, but I know if I give in I will feel even worse. If you feel like cheating come on here, drink some water or make a cuppa. Distract yourself in anyway possible.

Stick with it, it does work. The people on this site are living proof.

Absolutely right John. I am 50 this year and I have tried every diet going under the sun in my lifetime of being overweight. Lipotrim was the last resort for me before I destined my life to be 'overweight'.

You need to stick to it 100%

i think thats really all you have to do. im due get weighed on monday so ill be interested to see how ive done but there is no way ill be eating whilst paying out £36.00 per week for this...total madness and you may as well go the usual route of WW or SW and eating and exercising to lose weight. i hope that doesnt sound harsh but i think its either all or nothing with this diet and little cheats arent going to get you anywhere fast

all the best

hello
i am a bit depressed as every day after coming back from my work iam eating one bite from kids left over:eek:
i promised to my self that today i amnot going to repeat it but by the time i reached home i was so hungry and cravingi had again 2 bites of home made chicken ...............
i am really disappointed ,am i ruining my ketosis
can any body give me any suggestion plzzzz:cry:

Warrior, above is a quote form your earlier thread - hence the lower weight loss. You could be stopping yourself going into ketosis, thats if you have gone into ketosis, if you are still eating every day it will show on the scales.
Lipotrim is 'total food replacement' and needs your 100% participation for it to work as it should.

Good luck hun and try to give it your all.

yes..it's a very different diet from others. It's a ketosis diet and they are easily disrupted by the wrong foods.

I have the same problem as you warrior, in that by the time I get home I was hungary. I've overcome this by having a cup of coffee and some more water just before I leave work and this gives me just that bit of sustainance until I can have my last shake for the day.

Stick to it 100% this week and you'll reap the benefits at weigh in.

Alex :)

Last edited:
there was someone on here i cant remember who who said they had a family dinner once a month or so but their weight loss was amazing how the heck did they do that!!!!!!!!!!

They probably werent eating carbs so they stayed in Ketosis, and they were having good losses every other week except for that week, But everyones bodies are different, Personally i Feel That what is the point in paying for and trying to stick to a TFR diet if you are going to plan and have one meal a month..

Fair enough its hard and you have blips etc but not planning it...

Warrior, It is probably due to the picking to be honest.. Any amount of food can slow down the weight loss, Hence why you wont be lossing as much as some one who is sticking the diet 100%

there was someone on here i cant remember who who said they had a family dinner once a month or so but their weight loss was amazing how the heck did they do that!!!!!!!!!!

that could possibly of been me or maybe not but i have done something similar, by having family meals

They probably werent eating carbs so they stayed in Ketosis, and they were having good losses every other week except for that week, But everyones bodies are different, Personally i Feel That what is the point in paying for and trying to stick to a TFR diet if you are going to plan and have one meal a month..

Fair enough its hard and you have blips etc but not planning it...

Warrior, It is probably due to the picking to be honest.. Any amount of food can slow down the weight loss, Hence why you wont be lossing as much as some one who is sticking the diet 100%

again if it was me the weeks when i did eat i didnt loose as much as when i dont eat at all (up to half the amount in fact) so it does make a huge difference

also there were carbs in that lol but tried to keep it as clean as possible

warrior,i have my second wi on tuesday i am struggling and i have cryed twice silly really but keep too it and don't cheat i have thaught about cheating so many times but just a gram of food can knock you off, its a great diet with great results try watching the slide show thats what keeps me going and if you feel down come on here they is some lovley pepole keep your chin up sarah xx

Back