• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wanted: NEW FEET

lazorinie

wants a body to love!
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
So last night i completed sue ryder's midnight walk in lytham. :bliss: It took a while 3hr 10min thought id feel good but omg!

I didnt wear the best trainers and after the 2nd mile had already developed blisters on the balls of my feet. So the rest of the walk killed my feet. Physically i felt fine and wouldve walked faster.

Today my feet hurt and i have fairly deep tissue blisters and i cant actually walk, well only on my heels which is impossible. Anyone want to swap feet?

:sign0009:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Sorry to hear about your poor feet...

But well done on your walk, fantastic achievement:happy096:

Shrinking_Bev

Likes to eat.........alot
S: 19st5lb C: 15st6lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 3st13lb(20.3%)
Ouch :(

Well done on completing the walk though :D

Hope your feet are ok soon :)

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Oh well done! And poor you! Have you got any blister plasters, they are wonderful? All supermarkets have them, Morrisons do their own.

lazorinie

wants a body to love!
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh well done! And poor you! Have you got any blister plasters, they are wonderful? All supermarkets have them, Morrisons do their own.
I have never used them before, but have just sent my OH to morrisons :]] Thanks :D

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Well done on completing your walk.

Aw!!!! poor you and poor feet too, there's nothing worse, keep those feet up and rested tonight. X