Warburtons wraps pizza

Yum!

After reading about the square pizzas and being a bit of a pizza addict at times we've just had ham and mushroom ones each in my house. It was so yummy and was a big thumbs up from my husband, my 3yr old and me! Definitely to be repeated sometime soon :D

Helen x

They really are fab, I'm addicted to pizza's so there are a godsend lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I read all the posts on here about these pizzas and tried them for the first time the other day and they were amazing!!!! A new found favourite i think!! :)

We don't have Warburtons in Ireland but looked elsewhere on the forums and apparently these are similar to Swedish thin breads which are available in Dunnes Stores and frozen in Ikea. So I'll be off there tomorrow to try to find some :) Love pizza.. Mouth watering already!

We're going to try these for the first time tonight. I told my daughter this morning (pizza is a treat in this house!) and she wants to put cheese, cheese and more cheese on hers, and maybe a bit of ham! I think I will have some pesto, chicken and mushrooms on mine.

Bet they're out of stock in the supermarktet now!

Baby-belle said:
I can't get hold of the warby wraps so I just use tescos ones and they are yummy

These are now more readily available. They sell them at my co-op, sainsburys & even my local paper shop/grocer. Deffo worth hunting down x

are they thick ? filling ?
Lets have some pics of ur warby pizzas please :D

If you like a Domino's pizza then here is my wee suggestion for you. Get 2 x Warburton Wraps (4 pp each) put them in the grill and once slightly toasted bring them out. On the non toasted side of one spread 30g of philladelphia light with garlic and herbs (1 pp) and on the other one passatta, choice of topping I used BBQ chicken breasts (4 pp) then 30g of mozzarella (3 pp). Put them both into the grill then after 30 seconds put the one with the topping on top of the Philladelphia one then put it back in until the cheese is bubbling. In total mine came to 16 PP's but I only managed half of it as it was really filling. Really tasty and well recommended!!

Got my wraps in the shopping today. Looking forward to some pizza :)

Can I ask, does anyone find eating bread/wraps etc slows down their weight loss?

Back