• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Warburtons wraps pizza

I had one on Monday with tomato purer, chopped mushrooms and spring onions, prawns and mozzarella, lush.

I've also just had a warburtons thin with 2 Linda McCartney sausages, fried mushrooms and spring onions, I spread a little tomato puree on the thin instead of butter, yum.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I bought some of these wraps on monday when I went shopping and I'm going to try them for dinner tonight - they sound so yummy!! I'm thing roasted veg and chicken, mmmm I getting hungry now lol! xx

annieb_101

Anna here :D xxx
are these just tortilla wraps with toppings on??? sorry being a bit thick lol xxx

graciebabes

will hit target this time
wooo just made my first warby's wrap pizza! used a dolmio tomato and chilli pasta sauce for the base cuz i didn't have any passata or tinned tomatoes, only used 1 tbsp though! topped with a slice of ham and 40g of mozzarella cheese for 8PP in total! pictures to follow :)

I tried to make this with a normal wrap and promptly set fire to it under the grill!

what i did instead was fold it over and dry fry it in tthe frying pan for a sort of skinny calzone. Was good!

oh no, i binned it and made another. It's death was not in vain, though, as i did discover a delicious dindins.

Galifreyan said:
Lol, well done for saving it from a firey death and turning it into a calzone x

Haha! "firey death" really made me chuckle! ;)

I tried using a regular round wrap (shop had run out of warby's eeek!) And everything just slid out of it - the wrap couldn't stand the heat!
Total Warby convert here ;)

CGx

I love them. Just bought some and froze them to take to the caravan next week, don't care if it rains for the week I have 3 bottles of wine and my Warby's wraps lol