WARCRY!!!

BrightonMark

Trying... Really Trying.
Hello Guys and Gals...

I have been a bad kid. I went on an all inclusive holiday to Greece last week and Ate and drank till I couldnt move for every one of the 8 days! Trouble is before going on holiday, I got into the "Holiday spirit" by... Eating and drinking till I couldnt move for a week. the result 9lbs gain!

The line has been drawn. Today I have been 100%. Tomorrow I will be 100%. I fully intend on getting on the exercise bike tonight and peddling till I pass out. I WILL be thinner for Xmas. This is my warcry against the bulge! Who is with me?!?!

Don't worry about it :) just draw a line under it and start a fresh.
Sounds like you had fun though, gainining those 9lbs :8855:

We have all been there!
My downfall was always festivals - going from SW to eating burgers and drinking +20 pints/day for 5 days could easily give a 14lb gain in a week.
However, as long as you get straight back on plan, you can pretty much lose it as fast as you put it on - so not all is lost!
Good luck!

you will probably find if you jump straight back on plan that the majority of your gain will come off next week. i put 6 and half on over 4 days on my hols and 5 and half came off the week after. you'll probably be retaining a lot of fluid with eating different off plan foods. and of course the main thing is that you ARE back on plan and are well on the way again in your weight loss. good luck :)

I never try to stick to plan on holiday, I want to enjoy very second & not fret about food. Bet the weight gain was all worth it :)

You sound focused & dead set on losing those 9lbs, am sure you will in no time :)

I think a gain every now and then is good for your motivation. And a 9lb gain has got to be FANTASTIC for your motivation lol

Forget it, move on, and get back on track! Good luck!

Back