Wardrobe cleanout.. can anyone make use of these?

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi all

Well I have spent the afternoon throwing out the entire contents of my which has been very theraputic. There were a few bits that are either brand new or only been worn once and I wondered if they might be of use to anyone. Apologies they are a little crumpled but have been folded up in the draw for some time as they were too small. Let me know and I can post off to you.

Ann Harvey Size 18 (worn once)
P1061013.jpg

Ann Harvey Size 16 (never worn)
P1061014.jpg

Ann Harvey Size 16 (worn once)
P1061012.jpg

Wallis Size 18 (worn a couple of times)
P1061010.jpg

Ann Harvey Size 18 (never worn)
P1061008.jpg

Monsoon Size 18 (worn once)
P1061004.jpg

Excellent, if you PM me your address I will get them sent off.

Gx

That's really nice of you Porgeous. And I'm amused to see you follow the same school of shopping as me - buy something, then buy pretty much the same thing again and again and again.....!

Your before and afters are fantastic by the way.

Hi,

Thats very kind of you to post this. Today on Cambridgedieters Gilly posted that if you have clothing or toys etc you no longer need why not donate them to your local women's refuge. Great idea as often women flee with just the clothes on their backs and no toys for the kids. I am sure she said details can be obtained from your local council.

So if no-one on here wants the clothing on offer perhaps this would be a good outlet for them.

Linda

Last edited:
So glad you asked your sister-in-law first!!!!!Just read your blog!Size 8 monsoon!!good for you!I'm sooo looking forward to editing my wardrode and been able to shop in other places other than Ann Harvey!!

I have consulted my lawyer and in my defence I did think of you, promise!! Just thought they weren't really your kinda thing!

Gx

gorgous

well done with your weight loss hun, not been on diet for few months sadly put about a stone back on, cant afford diet at mo but wanted to say well done for your loss keep it up:D:D....

Back