Warm Weather = Total Motivation!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becca Wecca, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's been nice and sunny and warm the past few days, which I have found really motivational for the summer!It's making me want to do really well and lose as much weight as I can, so i can buy lots of lovely summery clothes and look fabulous!! Normally in the summer I still wear jeans and long tops! Well fingers crossed to this not being the case this year! Who else is looking forward to the summer? :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minzi

minzi Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.54%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I cant wait for a nice summer. All i have wanted to do for the last few summers is wear a nice summer dress but could never find one that didnt make me look like a tent, so i always ended up wearing the 3 quarter length trousers and t shirts. This year will be different and i am determined to lose that bit more so that i can buy some really nice summer dresses
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.