Warning... Craving alert need help

Ok so my husband bought a huge pot of nuttella and peanut butter (the high salt fat content kind) from a lady at work! She had been to paris and she knows I used to get it from my family. (france do extra large tubs) well I've been so strict not gone over cals or had anything to bad in the 70 odd dys of cc but I can't get the stuff out of my head. My husband said he will give it away tomorrow which is great. But I want some now! It's weigh day tomorrow. I can't believe I'm even thinking about it :/

If it's got a longish sell by then just get someone to babysit it for you till your allowed some!!! Mmmm choc peanut butter!!! Toooooo nice!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get OH to put it in the car now to get rid of tomorrow... that's what i make my OH do, lol!!! Then I put my jamma's on, so I'd have to get dressed to go outside... I'm usually more lazy than I am hungry! x

That sounds a fab idea Lindsey. Would it be wise to keep half opened bottles of wine in my car though......lol x

well done firstly for coming on here to vent your frustration rather than blowing it and eating some, shows you have determination, keep it up. x

Back