Warning... Craving alert need help

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by 1dayweighthappy, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. 1dayweighthappy

1dayweighthappy Member

Ok so my husband bought a huge pot of nuttella and peanut butter (the high salt fat content kind) from a lady at work! She had been to paris and she knows I used to get it from my family. (france do extra large tubs) well I've been so strict not gone over cals or had anything to bad in the 70 odd dys of cc but I can't get the stuff out of my head. My husband said he will give it away tomorrow which is great. But I want some now! It's weigh day tomorrow. I can't believe I'm even thinking about it :/

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Legomom

Legomom Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If it's got a longish sell by then just get someone to babysit it for you till your allowed some!!! Mmmm choc peanut butter!!! Toooooo nice!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    Get OH to put it in the car now to get rid of tomorrow... that's what i make my OH do, lol!!! Then I put my jamma's on, so I'd have to get dressed to go outside... I'm usually more lazy than I am hungry! x

5. Shazzabir

Shazzabir Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(18.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    That sounds a fab idea Lindsey. Would it be wise to keep half opened bottles of wine in my car though......lol x

6. fadingfast

fadingfast Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    well done firstly for coming on here to vent your frustration rather than blowing it and eating some, shows you have determination, keep it up. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.