Warning - Girlie thread

i don't have anything particular in mind, 'though i'd like to be able to shop at Long Tall Sally-
they have a really nice dress:
8451174184017696.jpg

love those shoes - if only I could walk in shoes like that!!

Rainbowbright we all want to know where the shoes are from!!!!! :) :) :)

lol A lot of us have similar tastes! :)

Topshop - £60.

They have them in red too which I'm thinking about getting but not sure as I went over budget when I just bought the multi-glitter ones!! Bought some skinny jeans too - I'll never get into them just yet but in a few weeks... fingers crossed!! :D

I LOVE those shoes!!! I am so into heels these days, before I would wear flats all the time but now straight jeans and heels make you look skinnier!!!!!

And the dresses!!! My daughter is really into that style but at my age I think I need a bit more support - still love 'em but think Scary's dress is more suitable for me!! Can't wait to dress up for Christmas this year! Just wish I had some parties to go to!

x

where do i get a pair of those!!!!!

too expensive for me too but am gonna save up, prob won't be there by the time I'll fit into it but still, might get similar!!

I'll have to put up a pic of me actually wearing those shoes soon :) They are a lot more gold than they look in the pic which almost made me send them back (I hate gold) but I've grown to love them again! :D

My lord i want them shoes ive just been on the topshop website and the red ones are gooooorrrgeeous they have them in black aswell , i want a pair in every colour :)

Oh, and these too :D

asosdress.jpg

rosedress.png

And this one I'm definitely buying...

redherringdresspreettttyy.jpg

UPDATE!!

Okay, so I didn't buy the dresses when I was looking for them. I put it off because I was down on myself for not being able to keep on the diet.

HOWEVER - gotta love those January sales!! I bought the top two dresses - the first was reduced from £45 to £20 and the second was reduced from £45 to £33 :D :D Happy days!!

I tried to get the third one (which incidentally has been reduced from £65 to £19.50!!!!) but it's out of stock in every size :( Bad times.

Anyway - tried them on and the don't even come close to doing up. I want to wear them both on holiday when I go (with my bestest pally Medea) in April so some proper hard work is in store.

Oh... and those shoes... fabulous!! :D

xxxx

You'll do it babe and will look stunning! I tried a dress on in Monsoon before Christmas but at £165 it was way out of my price bracket! And I had no occasion to wear it!!!! Sadly my social life is a bit dead at the mo - too much work and ferrying the children around and not enough me time!!!! Must do better!!!

x

Beautiful shoes, you've cheered me up and given me a good idea about looking for clothes and shoes in the size I want to get into 10-12! Thank.XX

Back