Warning TMI alert

KerrieKapow

Is lipotrim affecting anyone's menstrual cycle?? I've bled twice in the 4 weeks I've been on it. I'm a little annoyed if I'm honest! Grrrrr grrrr and double grrrr!!! X

I've never had that problem myself but I've read dozens of posts about other people who have had issues.

It's got something to do with hormones stored in fat - when you lose them it affects your cycle.

You're not alone - I have had some weird things going on in that department. It often lasts longer and turns up when it likes, I have learn't to live with it and hopefully when I start eating again it will settle down.

Yes, bleeding a lot although not heavy. Fat cells store oestrogen which is released when you start breaking down fat, nothing to worry about I believe and quite normal...however, speak to your pharmacist.

Yes, I'm on the depo injection which means I don't have periods these days. Since about day 3 I have been having cramps and bleeding. I read somewhere that ketosis affects the oestrogen in your body which can cause bleeding and it's noting to worry about. Therefore I'm just using a hot water bottle and putting up with it, as I do that've ketosis sticks so this is the next best thing to show I'm in ketosis.

Back