Warning, Waste of Syns!

how odd claire, my brother told me avoid the pepper steaks at all cost but i think the sausages are gorgeous!!!

They must surely be half a syn rather than 4.5. The bag is miniscule - about 60g! As someone also pointed out the cost is excessive even at the introductory price of a pound. I love the peepered steaks btw!

I am a huge meat eater but thought I would try the quorn sausages as they are free and I was really suprised they werent too bad, they are quite peppery. They dont compare to normal sausages but cut up into pieces they are great to pick at !

Claracluck9 said:
Tried the spicy bites today, they were quite nice but not worth £1 for the tiny pack

I had the roast ones today and completely agree - they were nice enough but pretty overpriced!

Claireybella said:
Nothing to do with Quorn, but my grandad's nicname for me was Claracluck!:)

Aaaw! My family used to call me it, not sure where it comes from, will have to Google it as someone from work used to call me it too! X x x

Claracluck9 said:
Aaaw! My family used to call me it, not sure where it comes from, will have to Google it as someone from work used to call me it too! X x x

Apparently it's a character from mickey mouse, learn something new every day! X x

I really dont like any quorn products, i think they all taste horrible even if they are used in a tomatoe sauce or curry etc. i dont like the texture either ewww!
I once tried the chicken pieces quorn and after about an hour was violently ill (will spare you the details)!!! After that I read an article which says many people have intollerances to the fungi which it is made of! Needless to say, I didnt touch it again!

I've now tried them (curiosity took over), I loved them, they are fab with couscous or pasta, or even better as an emergency fridge raider food. Yum! I'd happily pay £1 for them, not a penny more though. Quorn take note!

Back