Warts 'n all ww diary

I earnt 5 activity points today! the girls were good, but I do wonder why its always me that does stuff like this. The other mums dont do play dates and stuff (although they r more than happy for them to cone to mine). I could understand it if my little girl was a bit naughty, but she hates being told off and so is usually very good!

I was a bit naughty today, had toast for dinner. I didn't point it, but I still had 13 dailies, 2 weeklies and 19 activity points. It's my weigh in tomorrow, so my weeklies are wiped clean and I gave to start saving for my next night out.

I'm going out sat to an Ann summers. Now I know I will find this harder, as there will be a buffet. Im not a drinker, so that doesn't bother me, but i am a buffet fiend! I think I will have to save all my weeklies and activity points and just point as I eat using my app.

I'm going to bed now. I'm trying to decide to whether to forget to set my alarm fir the morning. Need sone sleep!!

I'm a bit peeved this morning. I have been so excited all week about following this diet and I have been doing my walking. I wasnt expecting a big weight loss, but I was hoping for something! iweighed myself on my scales, and I haven't lost anything!

I'm going to wait until tonight, but I'm not holding my breath. :-(

Dont panic with the scales Mel. There are lots of reasons why you may not be seeing a drop yet . You have to be patient with it . It may take two weeks before things "move" . Do You feel lighter and more energetic . well you have to hold on to that feeling for another week ... You could be still holding on to some of mondays food in your tummy if you havnt pood since ?? . That happened to me after I started . Takes a while for the tum to get used of change in food and i got constipated :sigh:. Just carry on . Itll work itself out . :D

Thank you!!xx

I did get the hump and ate 4 biscuits. Then felt guilty and pointed lol

I weighed in and I lost 1lb. I wasn't very happy, but it is something. I'm going to carry on enjoying what I am eating and pointing and see how the scales read next week. As my leader reminded me, if I lose 1pm every week for a year, I would be 4 stone lighter.

So early night and morning walk for me tomorrow.

Another day down, another successful day on plan.

Went 2 Points over today, but as I did 5 activity points, I won't worry about that. I went for a walk in the rain today, it wasn't pelting it down, so it was actually quite nice. I was getting paranoid that people were staring at me, so I tried to convince myself that I was just imagining it .....until I got home and hubby pointed out I was wearing a thin White tshirt ....and it was raining!! Oh well, I had a bra on, and at least I now know I wasn't being paranoid lol.

Im feeling quite angelic today, being so good, however, I have just sat down to revise for my next exam, and hubby has gone to work and the kids are asleep. Perfect time to study, but instead I'm looking at fancy dress costumes for my mates hen night!!

Oh well, it's not often I get some peace and quiet. I think i may get into bed with my ww magazine in a minute.

Much love

Mel x

Well done on your loss!!! Xx

Thanks Carly

I've had a busy few days. Was pleased to see I had dropped a few pound on Friday morning, my body started to let go of the fat.

Then had a crazy uncontrolled weekend. Control is def my biggest weakness. I seem to be an all or nothing girl! I think I need to start working on that. I honestly think that is my underlying problem.

Yesterday I started from scratch and could not think of anything but food. So I kept popping those ww boiled sweets. Before I knew what happened I'd eaten the whole lot. No biggy (or so i thought...)

When I got home from work, hubby and I couldn't be bothered to cook so decided on a takeaway. We couldn't decide between Chinese and Pizza, so we asked our 5 yr old what she wanted, she couldn't decide either so asked our 2 yr old. Whilst all this was going on there was a knock at the door, it was a woman wanting me to give money to the research of heart disease!!! A sign or what!!

Anyway, we ordered pizza and as soon as I ate it felt awful. 1 o'clock this morning I was doubled over in pain in the bathroom (let's just say it's lucky our bath and toilet are next to each other)

It was then I remembered abouth the ww sweets being a laxative!! It was not a pretty sight!

On a good note, I have woken up this morning much lighter than when I went to bed!!

So, don't need any more signs, back on plan today lol

Hi Mel, Ooooh last night didnt sound nice !!!. Ya I wouldnt eat those sweets in quantity. Sounds like you were craving a sweet hit. Try to keep the sugary stuff to a minimum , Fruit,yogurts,babybel lights , low fat crisps as snacks . works for me . Your blood sugar levels could be jumping all over the place . Other thing is organisation. Chinese would have been a much better choice for you and you could still have been within points . Pizza is crazy points. OR have something for you (WWmeal ) in the freezer and get the others their Pizza . It works !!!!!!!!!

Yay for being back on plan! U can do it x

I have been away and have hit a new level of fat. :-(

My legs rub together down to my knees, I can't tip my head back without a roll of fat getting in the way and I can feel the rolls of fat sitting on top of each other.

Its disgusting! I need a new hair cut, but won't allow myself to get one cos what's the point! I hate going out now because of getting ready and how old and frumpy I look.

I'm supposed to be going out with my sister sat night, and the thought of it gives me tears in my eyes.

Boo :-(

Awww sweetheart! I kno there is nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable in your own skin! Are u still doing ww? How are u doing? U will get there but the process is slow! One day at a time xx

Back