• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Was a size 22...now I can get into 2 size 14 skirts!!!

Golly. My weight hasnt changed for 3 weeks but as of today I can get into size 14 skirts and I have been able to feel my ribs. Golly, that's a surprise, I thought I would have to lose at least another stone if not 2 to get into a size 14....
....so yipeee!:553:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi angie,
I like you have just started to fit into size 14's... the first time a size 14 fit i was convinced they had mistakenly sewn a 14 label in and they were a 16 really :8855:
After not fitting into 14's since my teens (20 years ago) its still a shock :eek::eek:
And i too can feel my pelvis / hip bone, wake up each morning and feel it, small things eh;);)
Enjoy :8855:

Thats brilliant!! I'm only an inch shorter than you so hope when I'm where you are I can fit in one as well. You've given me renewed hope...:)

Thanks for the comments guys! I was sure I couldnt get into a 14 until I was nearer 11.7, maybe the weight has redistributed itself since my 20's? all I know is that my scales are telling I am not losing but my clothes are. I am not so sure I believe it! I might need to be several months at my new weight not to keep thinking I am size 20+

Well done Angie, that's great news - bet it feels great :)

Dieting Rambler

Size 14 Here I Come!
Well done! can't wait to be in the same boat as you!

Wow Angie you look fab, you must be really proud of yourself. Well done you!

Wow well done Angie!! I only got into size 14s at 12.7 and am still in them now at 11.9 :( but that's great news :) am really chuffed for ya!!

You'll be a 12 in no time :D keep up the amazing work xxx

frumpytosexy

Taking the Scenic Route..
Well done hunnie! :D
xoxox