Was feeling down, until I switched my day

Mookey

Well, after reading in the new SW magazine that Toffee Crisps are 5 syns, we got one each at shopping as a treat.

After eating them and going to put it on my online food diary, it's 11.5 syns. The 5 syns one is the 18g bar (and online it shows as 4.5)

I was planning on doing an Extra Easy today, and this took me up to 23 syns. :cry: Swapping to a green day gives me two of the things I'd synned (cheese and nimble) as HE's, and takes me back down to 15.5 syns.

I only had 8 syns yesterday, so I'll borrow the extra half syn from there :whistle:

Very sensible of you. that's the great thing about the plan, you really can please yourself to make it fit round you :)

Well done for swapping plan around!! I hate when you think something is of a certain value then you find out it isn't. Ha i remember when i first ever joined sw in 2003 i misheard my consultant when she was goin on about super noodles being free (i didn't realise you could get low fat ones) i had been eating a good few packs of mild curry batchelors thinking they were free when they weren't!!!

Ah, dw.. i remember making the mistake of thinking ww points - sw syns were pretty much the same. Needless to say all those 1point bags of crisps turned out to be 5 syns per bag etc. and i gained.. but, realised what id done, and have been ever so carful about everything since! LOL lesson learnt and its fab that u managed to switch it round etc ! x

The slim fast chocolate and caramel bar thing is only 5 syns give a good gooey chocolatey hit. i tend to keep some in for emergency unfortunately dont have any today and need some chocolate!

The slim fast chocolate and caramel bar thing is only 5 syns give a good gooey chocolatey hit. i tend to keep some in for emergency unfortunately dont have any today and need some chocolate!

Ah, thanks. Will have to get some of them when I'm next shopping.

Thanks guys x

What a good idea! And it's prob got more protein than a bog standard choc bar so would make a good snack. I'll have to look into them. Thanks for the tip!

Back