Was it worth it? Hmmmm

michellethegooner

Silver Member
Well I went completely off track this weekend, went to my god daughters birthday BBQ party on Saturday was really good & tracked till everyone decided we were going down the pub in the evening I tried to keep track of how many drinks I had but think I lost count lol then Sunday we all went out again, am dreading wi this wk as I defo went wayyyy off track, oh well it's done now and it was a fun wk end

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd say yes. You have to enjoy yourself every now and again. Look how great you have done (your weight loss journey really inspires me) and one fun weekend is fine - you deserve it for all your hardwork and effort. Even if you see a gain this week you will lose it quickly and you got straight back on track and didn't let a bad weekend turn into a bad week.

i totally agree. you've lost 52lbs!! I think you have earned a weekend of fun for a special event. The fact you are being so hard on yourself shows how comitted you have been so i dont think you need to worry about slippery slopes or being guilty. xxxx

Thanks girls, well tomorrow is wi day so I will find out what the damage is, have been good all wk and have exercised more so hopefully won't b too bad.

Your weight loss is inspirational, just think of the bigger picture! You had a fab time, it was a special celebration - so DEFINITELY worth it :)

Well (drum roll please lol) just been weighed and ........ I LOST 1.5lbs...... Don't ask me how but I was so sure I had gained so weekend WAS worth it lol so surprised with that

Well (drum roll please lol) just been weighed and ........ I LOST 1.5lbs...... Don't ask me how but I was so sure I had gained so weekend WAS worth it lol so surprised with that

That's great! Just goes to show you never can tell what you're going to lose/gain each week.

Well done on the loss x

Back