Was so close ..

8541boo

Was so close last night to go back into kitchen when everyone was asleep and eat the leftover spag Bol, but I didn't do feeling very good this morning!! Just had to get that out!!

Edited just to say it was day3 yesterday so am prob in ketosis now so would have been kicking myself even more if I'd have eaten it!!

Good for you, it does honestly get easier. How about writing down all your reasons for wanting to lose weight and stick it to the front of the fridge - when temptation arrises, it'll be right in front of you to remind you why you're doing it :)

Thank you for replying noodles, were going away in 4 weeks for a fab holiday and am doing slim and save until the 14thdec (we fly 17th) I have a goal weight in mind and think I will just about get there if im100%. Last years holiday to the same place was nearly 18stone so would have still been pleased going at my current weight of 11.12 but I think I would have been kicking myself if I didn't give myself that last push! Xx

Wow you've done so well already, well done for staying focused for this final push! :D

its crazy what seem like small acheivements make us buzz, well done on avoiding temptation & great losses, you will have a great holiday, feeling good goes a long way :)

Wow you've done so well already, well done for staying focused for this final push! :D

Thank you for replying noodles, were going away in 4 weeks for a fab holiday and am doing slim and save until the 14thdec (we fly 17th) I have a goal weight in mind and think I will just about get there if im100%. Last years holiday to the same place was nearly 18stone so would have still been pleased going at my current weight of 11.12 but I think I would have been kicking myself if I didn't give myself that last push! Xx

Youve done brilliantly, and I'm sure you will rech that target for your holiday. How about hanging your bikini on the front of wardrobe door or a dress you are looking forward to wearing to encourage you each time you see it, also gives you pleasure in seeing how far you've come to even have that size hanging there :). Have a fantastic holiday xx

Loopylorns - bikini I wish!! But thank you all for you're lovely comments just been swimming and contemplating a mushroom pasta for breakfast wahoo!

Well done for resisting. Bet you are in ketosis now. Good luck for the weekly weigh in!

Iwillbethinagain - have made the crazy decision not to weigh in until 2 days before my holiday!! As I say whatever the scale says I will be happier than going on holiday last year at 18stone x

Good decision! You have done so well with your loss so far, bet you'll be looking slinky for your hol, people won't recognise you!

We went to Disneyland Paris last weekend and I sat the whole hour flight with the table down just because I could it was brill! But this holiday is a long flight so we've upgraded seats but I'm sure il be a lot comfier anyway!

How fab, well done! all these little achievement we make will make us stronger people! resisting is hard! I was very similar yesterday, OH was eating a pizza thank god he didnt step away from it or I would of snaffled it! haha! Was also day 2 for me when I wanted to steal his pizza! :)

Back