Wat the hell! out of ketosis help!

allwaysonadiet

Well checked my pee 3 times in the last two hours and its negative at end of week 4 an not a morsel has touched my lips (well except sachets and soups so how has that happened?, due on totm would that make a difference?:sigh:

Go and get your sticks and put them in the bin!!!!

Ketostix are notoriously unreliable, if youve only had packs you cant be out of ketosis. Once youre in ketosis youre in unless you eat carbs

Theres no benefit whatsover to checking regularly. Throw them away NOW before you stress yourself any more

Ha Ha im a serial pee checker, i have read that before but i have tried 3 different times so 3 different strips and the one i used first thing was possitive, i dont usually check that often and now i wish i had nt , had this last month and was around time of the month just wondered if that can give a neg reading? not gonna stress any more though, will try and resist the urge to check for the rest of today at least :) thanks starlight.

They can give a negative reading for no reason. You know that once youre in ketosis youre in it you dont get 'a little bit' in ketosis lol If you checked once today and saw you were in why on earth did you check again lol You must be spending a fortune for no reason ;)

Seriously theres no benefit whatsoever to checking regularly. The number of people on Minimins who get stressed out because of those damn sticks.

I have to admit I'm the same I'm just considering checking mine and I'm only in day 2 x will resist though x

I know leaE i had nearly finished the pot now and thats 100 in less than 5 wks lol , I bet you cant wait to see a colour change but day two would be a waste think i was end of day 5 when i went into ketosis, good luck on losing your weight.:D

Yeah I didn't test it but from previous cd attempts I'm usually in it by day 3 so wont be long I hope x just woke up with cramp in my leg so shows night work dehydrates as I drank loads of water last night ouch x anyhow good luck on yr weight loss xx

Back