WAT WUD U DO...

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Just a bit of advice guys.. im out on Saturday with the girls (day & night) during the day is a bbq and night time we r out on town and my friend is preparing some nibbles.. now at the bbq iv said id go for chicken steak salad etc but i really dont no if itl just be burgers or sausages as its just a football do.. nibbles wise i will only have a few.. so wat im wonderin is would i be best havin little or no syns from now until Saturday? Or wat wud u guys do?as i still want a loss come next wed.. i appreciate all advice :D

I don't save my syns but my friends don't use ANY syns during the week and keep them for alcohol at the weekends, they have losses every single week, its completely up to you. I don't go out very often so when I do I don't count syns...I don't go mad but I just let my hair down and get back on track the next day :)

See i usually wudnt either cuz it wouldn’t be every week im out either but im out next sat as well so wasn’t too sure, think i will just try fill up on free/superfree foods and only use syns if i really have too but come sat i think i will just take day off, but not go mad but at least il no i have extra syns to cover me.. and then straight back on plan on Sunday..

I always swear by double vodka with diet coke. I love it anyway so it doesn't feel like a "substitute". Snack-wise, why don't you bring some bits yourself? Make up a SW dip or two and chop up loads of veg sticks. It'll go down a treat with everyone, I'm sure!! And as for BBQ's, well they are easy. There is loads to choose from that you can have. I quite like a quorn burger with a slice of low fat burger type cheese in a HexB bun. Or there is loads of meat that you can marinate up and cook?

U see its a bbq held by a football team and its in a bar so cant really bring my own meat (or i wud lol) but il be as good as i can but im not beatin myself up when im out cuz i promised myself i wouldn’t do that this time round as we all still need to live.. i want this to fit into my life and not feel like a chore..think il keep syns to a minimum from now to sat and then enjoy myself but still stayin on track where i can.. hopefully there will be chicken and steak lol o and salad lol xx

I would try sticking to 10 syns in the week and then try not to go ott on the nibbles... if you do nibble dont count your syns just enjoy it.. next day draw a line and carry on 100%

Just follow the plan as normal, and use flexible syns at the BBQ

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the advice girls thats wat im gonna do enjoy myself and carry on as normal on Sunday :D

Back