Watch_her_fly's Lipotrim Diary!

Day 36!

Been at a meeting all morning followed by a really posh lunch - the food smelt lovely but I didn't go near it! I am really getting to the point where I want to start eating healthily so I can exercise heavily but I know I need to lose more weight first. Only another couple of months and i'll be there :)

I tried on a pair of old jeans today, just after christmas they didn't go over my thighs and today they fit comfortably. That was a real boost :)

I'm a bit annoyed as we didn't get a lunch break today so I couldn't go for a walk :( Just going to keep up my water intake and work extra hard tomorrow as tonight is a cosy night in with the bf so don't fancy getting my davina dvd out!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Day 37

So I have been seeing the great results people on S&s are having and I feel like now I have battled my foodie demons I see no point in having three shakes a day when I can have a bit more flavour. I am going to use up my LT shakes over the next two weeks then move over to S&S fully to complete my journey.

I feel like LT has done wonders for my psychological battle and I am ready to continue my loss but with a bit more variety.

Hope I am making the right choice! xx

Arrrgghhhh all these defectors lol..... well done hun, and I agree if it means you`ll succeed then good on ya is all I can say.... love to you xxxx

I know Hun, but i have to say my motivation is 100% stronger with S&S!

Still very grateful to LT for retraining my brain and still enjoying my remaining shakes for Brekkie xx

Back