Watch_her_fly's Lipotrim Diary!

:D yay!!!! positive attitude always wins the day.... hunny you gotta try, BUT please don`t beat yourself up if for any reason it doesnt happen as you plan it ok?? Life happens, BUT its the trying that counts. You`ll do it hun... you`ll get there :D Love to you xxxx

Thanks hun, I have always been the type of person to plan everything and do nothing! I understand that I need to be realistic. I love your attitude with regards to blips - you just move on. That is how life is going to be, lots of ups and downs! Just got to ride it!!

Have a healthy and positive day xx:)

I'm feeling really hungry today :( have a headache and tummy is rumbling :( Still in ketosis and had loads of water. This is horrible :cry:

Think about everything you've acheived and lost since starting LT.
Put some music on and have a hot drink, I find that helps. I like the vanilla shake hot with a sweetener in it for extra comfort.

You've come so far don't give up
Dusty xx

Dusty67 said:
Think about everything you've acheived and lost since starting LT.
Put some music on and have a hot drink, I find that helps. I like the vanilla shake hot with a sweetener in it for extra comfort.

You've come so far don't give up
Dusty xx

Thanks dusty, I really needed that! Xx

Day 25

Well I'm still 100% and that's the first thing i want to think about! Still having tough days but that's mainly because i am feeling a bit weak, and because i am so busy I do feel tired a lot more easily! I think I can cope with cravings, I haven't caved up until now and have no intention of giving up LT until I am in the 13's. This weekend i have been through the McD's drivethrough (then people ate in the car) I've bought all the people helping me decorate warm rolls and slices, cooked a curry, and tomorrow I'll cook a roast. Food will no longer be the answer! not interested!

Still got another shake to fit in tonight and then chilling with the man and a movie. Watched limitless last night which was really good.

So yeah, still determined to do this!! Xx

Food is fuel and nothing else... Your doing so well x

Day 27!

Well only one day until I can strike off my 'make a month 100%' goal. If someone had told me, even five weeks ago that I would go without food for a month, I would've laughed them out the room. I can't believe i've stuck to this. Through times of birthdays, and cooking, and lunches I have not deviated once and god it is hard! I am really struggling with the lack of energy I have, I am really pretty pale and lethargic a lot of the time...for a 28yr old it is pretty harsh, but I also realise that I have no quality of life when i am overweight. I am always tired, and worried and stressing about things. I see this as a period of rehabilitation, I am almost a month down and have a max of three more to go. I WILL see the slim me!

Fingers crossed for a 3lb loss tomorrow to match my lowest weight i've been in 12 years!! xx

Hey babes,
Your doing so well arent you!! well done!! Regarding the looking pale and havin no energy... you should be picking up now... you should start to look really well and have loads of energy too... are you making sure your havin all 3 of your shakes every day? Cos they have all the vits/minerals in your body needs to function right, so if you only have 2 your bodies not getting what it needs for optimum performance. I`m sure you are.... as i recall it took me about a month give or take to really start feeling well again.... after all years of treating our bodies like dumping grounds would take a while to clean out lol.... hee hee love to you chicken and keep strong... your doin brill XXXX

Hey babes,
Your doing so well arent you!! well done!! Regarding the looking pale and havin no energy... you should be picking up now... you should start to look really well and have loads of energy too... are you making sure your havin all 3 of your shakes every day? Cos they have all the vits/minerals in your body needs to function right, so if you only have 2 your bodies not getting what it needs for optimum performance. I`m sure you are.... as i recall it took me about a month give or take to really start feeling well again.... after all years of treating our bodies like dumping grounds would take a while to clean out lol.... hee hee love to you chicken and keep strong... your doin brill XXXX

Thanks lovely, that is really encouraging...to be honest I dont think im drinking enough water (my own fault) and i've been so busy that i've had about 5 hours sleep per night, then working 42 hours a week YAWN. But I shall pull through - I have no other choice. Glad to see you are back on it hun, this is going to be an ongoing battle we just gotta keep fighting xx

Ahh ok yep up the water and the sleep!! you need more than that on the hours your working hunny pie.... please look after yourslef as this plan is hard enough without sleep deprivation! :eek: give yourself some well earned tlc hun ok xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Ahh ok yep up the water and the sleep!! you need more than that on the hours your working hunny pie.... please look after yourslef as this plan is hard enough without sleep deprivation! :eek: give yourself some well earned tlc hun ok xxxx

Thanks Hun, I've upped the water and sinking all three shakes, I will win! Hot bubble bath and homelands awaits!! Xx

Good luck for weigh in. This diet really isn't easy is it - especially with a busy lifestyle. You are doing really well though. xx

Day 28

Week 4 weigh in done and 4.5lbs off :) Very pleased. I am now officially the lowest weight I have been in my adult life! I now see it as a maximum of three more weeks until I am in the 15's. Sooooo pleased! xx

url

Yay! :) Well done :D xx
Here's to another good week for us both :) xx

Fantastic - one month 100%. Congratulations for staying on track.

For month two, I'm becoming Dr Ali, and agreeing with Dr LouLou. We prescribe you regular water. Get yourself a good water bottle and make sure you empty it 4 times a day.

And then we also prescribe a good bed time routine - set out clothes for the morning, a bubble bath or shower (with a loofah or exfoliation glove) followed by body lotion to help your skin and then a regular bedtime with a calming book.

The prescription is to be followed for the next 3 months!

Ali

For month two, I'm becoming Dr Ali, and agreeing with Dr LouLou. We prescribe you regular water. Get yourself a good water bottle and make sure you empty it 4 times a day.

And then we also prescribe a good bed time routine - set out clothes for the morning, a bubble bath or shower (with a loofah or exfoliation glove) followed by body lotion to help your skin and then a regular bedtime with a calming book.

Ali
What a fantastic & supportive colleague I have in Dr Ali....:D hee he cheers hun... yep defo follow this routine and a HUGE BIG well done on another 4 1/2lb`s off!! woohoo xxxxx

Ali

Haha thanks DrAli and DrLou! I have taken it on board and will ensure I take it as directed!! I'm doing well so far today so just going to keep sinking it like its wine! xx

Day 29

So yesterday things in the toilet area weren't moving so decided to take 1 ducolax. Took about 8pm and went to bed at 11. Was up at 1.30am in the worst pain I have ever felt, it was horrific, and I normally have a half decent pain threshold! The stomach cramps were so bad, I was sweating loads and was sick. It was terrible. It worked, and only lasted about 45 minutes but there is no chance in hell i'm taking them again!

Have my mum and boyfriend nagging me to come off plan because I look 'ill' and am tired all of the time. Going to use this week to follow the plan to the letter (all my shakes and water) and hopefully will be looking a bit healthier by the end!

My colleagues are noticing I am slimmer and my closes are loose around my waist. It seems to be the only place I am losing from!

Love to all xx

Back