Watching from afar (no not a place in India)

Discohead

Hello everyone,

for the last three months I've been doing the LL program. I'm now coming to the second week of maintenance having lost five and a half stone.

My reason for posting is simply to say a really really big thank you to all of those who regularly contribute to this forum. I've spent a lot of time over the past three months visiting this site to get answers and motivation.

I haven't posted, just isn't my style or what I needed. I just want those who do make the effort to know that they also provide help to a lot of people without even knowing it.

Again, THANK YOU

Hi Discohead
Welcome to minimins!
I am glad the site has been an inspiration to you.
Maybe you could share some of your experiences with some of us that are just starting out.
Any hints and tips you might have would be really useful.

It's hard to give hints and tips because everyone approaches this in a different way.

All I'd say is read the posts, listen to others, and use what you can learn to help you piece together your jigsaw.

Aww, that's lovely discohead. Thank you so much for coming out of lurkdom to post this.

Massive well done for your weightloss. :clap:

All I'd say is read the posts, listen to others, and use what you can learn to help you piece together your jigsaw.

Exactly. Great advice.

Lovely Post, thanks x

I too wanted to say thank you Discohead :D

It really does make everything worthwhile when a member comes along like you and let's us all know that you have been able to get the motivation and advice you needed for your own personal journey......without posting!!!!

Mini will love this...,:D

Thank you again,

Lacey xx :):)

Hey Discohead,

Well done on your amazing weightloss - you should be 100% proud!

Nice to hear from you and I agree that this site is massive support!

pea xxx

Back