Water advice

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi everyone, I've got my first meet with my cdc tomorrow evening and would like to thank you all for the advice so far.

I would not however like to thank you for the late nights due to reading all your posts. I may soon be smaller but I'll look like the living dead hee hee.

I've read everywhere about the water intake and aim to do 4 ltrs a day but I can vaguely remember an episode of casualty where someone died of drinking too much water. How much is too much???????

Thanks in advance,
Sarah xx:D:D:D

im an ickle 5ft woman (well...little in height, not in width lol) and I do just fine on 3-4 litres a day. as long as you spread it out over the entire day, 4 litres will be perfectly safe. dont guzzle a couple of litres all at once. slowly slowly catchy monkey. have no idea why i typed that :) xxx

Think the thing you're thinking about it when your cells "drown". This is normally due to a malfunction in the lymph system as well as excessive drinking.....extremely rare! Generally happens when you'v ebeen suffering protein defiiciency for years and years along with immobility.

Ever heard of the 8 pint challenge? Men challenging each other to drink 8 pints of lager without having a wee so that you have the same volume of blood and alcohol in your body!
Seen a lot of people try, seen a few manage, seen a lot of sick!

ewww!!!

Hi MrsV,

Just noticed that you have the same Name as me!!! Spooky!!!

Morning!

I have never gone above 3L of water per day and my losses have been fabulous!

Thanks all, I'll aim for four, tonight is the night laaaa laaaa laaaaa I'm just finishing the last of the biscuits and cake from the cupboards, hubby won't eat sweet so it's a job someone has to do hee hee. All charged up ready to go

Mrs V, I didn't realise you could do the same name, sorry for stealing your ID xx

Thanks all, I'll aim for four, tonight is the night laaaa laaaa laaaaa I'm just finishing the last of the biscuits and cake from the cupboards, hubby won't eat sweet so it's a job someone has to do hee hee. All charged up ready to go

Mrs V, I didn't realise you could do the same name, sorry for stealing your ID xx

Hi MrsV,

Best of luck with with starting your diet journey.

The reason your able to use Mrs V user name is that you have no space in your MrsV...

If you would like to change your user name to stop confusion between yourself and Mrs V email Pierce with a new user name he will do it for you.

[email protected]

Love Mini xxx

hi Mini, thanks for the advice, I've asked for a name change, it's unfair to confuse us dieters, it's confusing enough as it is hee hee

Awww, Sarah Hun.

I'm quite flattered!!! Lol. How are you doing???

Back