Water Challenge - who wants to join me?

Count me in. I know I need to drink more in the afternoons, otherwise I get dehydration headaches early evening.

Got my bottle on the kitchen work top ready to get through today, had 2 glassess already and been the loo 3 times already! so that makes the score

2 in 3 out so on that basis I gota be loosing haven't I?

im in, i drink tons of cordial as it is but ill aim for 2 litres of plain water. i have an over active bladder though so ill be on the loo alot! will have to plan it so it i drink it after one of my long walks so i dont need the loo miles from home!

I find it harder to drink just water than with a bit of cordial, unfortunately I find the no added sugar drinks do tend to cause me a headache so then I drink just tea. I'm going to try and drink more water too,

Last week I filled a 2ltr bottle of lemonade with water and placed it in the fridge. I then filled up a 500ml bottle from this 2 ltr bottle throughout the day. Although I didnt drink the full 2 ltrs every day I did drink more water than usual. The only downside was needing the loo so often lol. I will join in with you and see if it helps my weight loss.

Count me in! I drink around 2 litres a day at work anyway but to make it more exciting I use sparkling water with Tesco's No Added Sugar mexican lime squash. It's gorgeously refreshing and seems so more exotic than normal squash and water!

I drank my 2 litres yesterday! Was quite easy really, as I went to the gym as well.
Today I have just finished my first pint of water and about to start on my second one.
Come on Miniminers..we can do it!!!

Hi Stacey,

Yes, it's beside the Tesco's own brand squashes and the 1.5litre bottles were on offer when I was in the other day- I think it was 2 for £2. I also love their No Added Sugar grapefruit hi-juice.

Haha, that's another that is in my cupboard!

Ooh I started the water challenge today! I have nearly had my 2 lts and I am needed the loo every 5 mins haha! But I must persevere, and see if it makes a difference on the scales :)

Right, I'm gonna give this a go. I will start tomorrow. All I've been drinking lately is tea and coffee, so it will do me good!

Hi folks, I have drunk a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water and have started another one, besides the rest of my drinks today, so my challenge has started well today. X

just finished the 2nd litre of fluids :D

cor I've found it tough, I dont usually drink much :rolleyes:

but, will keep it up and see if it helps the weight loss

Back