• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Challenge - who wants to join me?

We all know how water is so good for us and a great boost to weight loss but are we drinking enough? I know I'm not!

So....in order to see what effect it has on the scales, I'm planning on making sure that I drink at least 2lt of water a day (as well as sticking with plan this week!).

Next week is due to be my star week so maybe drinking more water will help with a loss but it will be interesting to see if the extra water helps or not!

Anyone want to join me?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Me please!
Drinking water even on a * week will help Hun...dont ask me how or why, but it does! Lol...Im at that stage this week too :(

I tend to STS or lose/gain 1/2lb around star week so we'll see if the water helps this week! Nearly finished with my first litre of the day!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Me too!!! Im at the gym later, so will include this as well. Im not including the tea or coffee that I have drunk in this total...just good old plain water!

jacqui35

Silver Member
I told my c last week that i will drink more water this week to see if that will help with my weight loss, well i wont no until later but i didnt drink loads in fact its taking me longer to drink 2 glasses of water with a bit of juice in it than having 4-5 glasses of diet coke ummmmm wonder why lol.

So im in and i no its gonna kill me argggghhh good luck all

Me too. I used to be SO good with water, gallons and gallons of it. But now I'm rubbish. I have my diet coke and maybe a pint of orange sugarfree cordial. Rubbish!

Count me in.

Count me in too :)

I am rubbish with drinking,I barely even have one glass of water it terrible! So this will be a massive challenge for me (especially as I am the kind of person who needs the loo after like 2 sips it seems ha!) but I am up for it yay!xx

Count me in i drink way to much diet coke so 2ltrs of water will defoo be a shock to the system, the only annoying thing seems to be going to the toilet every 5 mins lol xx

I'm up for it. I am tea mad and although I sit by a water cooler at work I rarely drink any. * week just arrived so anything that can help would be good:D

I shall see what happens this week. I drink water but prob only a litre a day. So far I've done 1.5lt and might try and get another litre down. I'm already peeing loads! LOL

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
I'm in too, i hardly drink anything to be honest, maybe a couple of cups of diluting juice or fizzy drinks but never as much water as i should.

Think i will go for 2 litres per day for a week and see how i go.

I'll join in with this as I am completing my Food diary 100% for the 2nd week running.Completed my food diary 100% last week and lost 2lb so I am interested to see if this will change with more water being drunk.

I'll be one of the laboratory guinea pigs in this experiment. :)

Hi guys

I tried to drink more water than usual last week and managed to loose 1.5lb so I am convinced that this works. Hope that spurs you on.

I will join in with you this week too.

I'm in! I started trying to decrease the amount of diet coke i drink and increasing the amount of water last week for the following reasons:

1. i've been having trouble sleeping so need to cut out caffiene in the evening.
2. to help me lose weight.
3. to save money.
4. to give my teeth a break from all that acid.

It's funny though, i should move my desk into the toilet and work as that is where i spend most of my time now LOL

lesserme

shrinking granny
count me in.

the only fluids I have is.

some milk with my brekkie
a cup of tea in the afternoon and...
a glass of water with my dinner.

from tomorrow I will drink 2 litres of water a day

I've done 2.5lt today - woohoo!